I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

My girls

5 Likes

Looking great

3 Likes

@Oldguy, My friend was an insomniac, and he smoked after quitting seventeen years because of kids. He was kicked by a Equestrian Horse, and it shattered one of his Lumbard vertebrae. He was over around the Holliday season, and smoked some Waikiki Queen. Now He sleeps the night through, so now he told his kids he was going to try medical marijuana not to set a double standard with his kids. I had dream issues, and I do much better sleeping & pain management. What I like most is getting stoned when I have a monotonous task to do all day to combat fatigue & pain. I donā€™t know how others feel about it, yet I have found that different strains do different things. Bianca is my strain for sleeping, yet it doesnā€™t work for my friend. It just kinda reinforces what I previously wrote.

4 Likes

@anon46981397, that sounds like a winning lottery ticket grow, and that is cool you are growing other strains to help your loved ones. I want to see them develop into beautiful colas that helps them out.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hopeful it all progresses well Iā€™ve nearly killed my plants many times this first grow just glad to get 2 into flower tent in one piece, the third of this grow is back into veg to recover from being overwatered again. Think Iā€™m gonna have to put up a white board and document waterings so I dont get them mixed up as to which I watered today and which gets tomorrow

2 Likes

@LoCoRock, Donā€™t feel bad I have had a week from hell too, but itā€™s all behind me now too. Good to know you got the bug situation taken care of. I only had leaf miners in comparison to your infestation. I wanted to tell you again those were some really awesome fish/lobster pics you sent. Talk later

4 Likes

@Feakish, use your finger method to never over water again. If you are second guessing, then water only the outside circumference of bucket/pot.

4 Likes

Some nights I wonder if I remembered to water and I think I double and triple water on occasion the fact they have survived me this long is promising

4 Likes

@anon46981397, itā€™s good to let them work to get water every once in a while. Why donā€™t you put a piece of duct tape on each pot, and use the water markers instead of permanent magic markers. Each watering wipe off old date, so you can write in the new date of watering. Itā€™s quickly done with minimal effort, but the main thing is you will not get complacent. I have problems remembering, so I completely understand. Heck, look at my pots. I have duct tape on mine. LOL

3 Likes

Brilliant idea I will likely steal that idea and put it to good use

2 Likes

@anon46981397, You arenā€™t stealing we are giving our concerted efforts to help each other be prosperous in all endeavors. Whether itā€™s growing, or what life throws at us. You can get them in multicolored packs in school supplies, and they are reasonably priced. Dollar stores carry them too, and you get multiple colors for 1$.

4 Likes

Have a happy Friday allā€¦Iā€™m gonna be swamped at work since covering for another tech at a different condo yesterdayā€¦ughh
Regardless itā€™s Friday !!! Think positiveā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

@LoCoRock, and my Amigos. Itā€™s Friday, so hang in there remembering the golden rule with the majority of us who converse do laborious work. Walk/limp in to work, and at the end of the day walk/limp inside your domicile without injuryā€¦ I am working very close to my home, and I forgot to bring my daytime joint. I drove home, so I looked into my stash. All I have left of my Pineapple is the sad picture; however, I have only one Mason jar left in stash. Time to order more ILGM Seeds.15514622855573946687108121825219|374x500

2 Likes

Try again

4 Likes

Few more hours for me @S.FloridaSwampman. Busy as ā€œh e double hockey sticksā€. U enjoy ur day. :grin::v:

3 Likes

My days done but Iā€™m in tomorrow for a bit before going for a road trip to deliver some miniature bud bombs

4 Likes

Itā€™s the Weekend, so I hope everyone enjoys their time off except @anon46981397 working a half Day. I have a final inspection set for Monday on the AC Contract, so I will be working Sunday to finish clearing everything off the Jobsite, setting up the 2 story ladder 4 feet above Deck level, fasten it down to OSHAā€™S requirements, and post Permit by the base of the ladder. Hereā€™s what I get to play in all Day, yet I canā€™t wait to toil on Sunday. We are to get up to 89 -90 Degrees, so thatā€™s really gunna be fun with a 2,000 degree Torhdown system to weld the seems inside an aluminum privacy fence. I feel like a Turkey getting cooked in an oven, but then it becomes an account receivable. CHA CHING!!! On to the next one. We are to drop into the 50ā€™s during the middle of next week, so free air conditioning while working thanks to mother nature. I am going out to bring in my girls, and I have been not forthcoming about my family, and have been reserved because I donā€™t feel the need to play into what the wind of gossip on hasty generalizations from a few insecure people that seem to suffer from Insecurity & The Napolionic Complex. If you would like to get feedback about family, kids, my crazy life then I will do it for my Amigos e Amigas! On a different note, I will submit pictures Monday or Tuesday because of my schedule, pics of buds taken during the week. There nothing special to see anyway because we have GROW GODā€™S outside our small group that are Dazzling with their assumptions about people who come from lesser Gods. Be dazzled by them because I have to make money before I canā€™t walk anymore. Tilll then, I hope you all have a fun safe weekend with your friends & loved oneā€™s. Asta Luego me Amigos

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read that post 3 times now :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::thinking:ā€¦ Napoleonic Complex, winds of gossip - are you sure your not a politician @S.FloridaSwampman. I recall hearing a course or 2 in Psychology but nothing in politicsā€¦LOL
Well as far as work goes I struck out as well @Freakish2667ā€¦ I got called in for an ER last @10:clock1030: for a tenant upset her fridge defrosted and water on floor when she got home last night. Grrrr pretty easy fix with a faulty heating element. The funny thing is as soon as I pulled in my driveway @ midnight I got another call I have to attend to this afternoonā€¦ LOL. I enjoy it though I really do. My wife calls me Schneiderā€¦lol (one day at a time)one_day_time_earlyharrington_-p_2015

6 Likes

Few more hours Iā€™ll be done for the day

3 Likes

Back to work for a water heater leakā€¦the good thing is permits have to be pulled in a high-rise for replacementā€¦yeahā€¦ Talk later when I get home an can spend some time with the girls. Iā€™m gonna post some good pics later in my journalā€¦HAPpY DAy everyoneā€¦

4 Likes