I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

I have 2 new strains coming early next week I wanna get my paperwork and make em legal so I can use 4 mother plants and clone my grow outs off that for flower. Keep it rolling perpetually

2 Likes

What are you growing Oldguy?

2 Likes

What name?

2 Likes

Currently in tent fruity pebbles og and tweed bakerstreet

On the way
Acdc and cookies kush

2 Likes

Whey strains are you growing?

1 Like

I’ve got some Frisian dew and northern lights and a Jack Herer All autos.

2 Likes

Oldguy, nice choices…

3 Likes

Oldguy, excuse me SUPERB CHOICES

3 Likes

Thanks brother. :grin:
Last Frisian dew gave me about 3 oz indoor an killer sleep meds. Went 15 weeks. :v:

2 Likes

LIKEWISE, FREAKISH. You guys are killing me. There are so many choices today, and it is amazing how good it has gotten with genetically engineered I can’t believe I grew the same Oaxacan weed years before I finally went on vacation to Paris via train to Amsterdam.

2 Likes

15 weeks, but it must be nice sleeping like a newborn baby.

1 Like

With out I only do 3 or so. Sucks. Half to an hour for I can get back out.

1 Like

What’s one of your likes to smoke?

It’s getting dark, so I gotta get on the Mule to take a ride out to get the girls in before the dew starts to accumulate.Good Conversing with you guys

3 Likes

I actually havent smoked in nearly 20 years aside from a puff here and there on someone else’s stash so I’m not sure what I have just yet
The gf loves cookies kush that’s why I ordered it
My dad wanted the high cbd in acdc so I ordered that for him and I’ll test the high cbd blended with the high thc of the fruity pebbles and the bakerstreet

4 Likes

Im growing blue haze on my next grow for its cbd content. Hopefully it will help my wife with some of her ailments :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Holy moly… I was a little frustrated from the mites and not really into the thread for a day maybe 2 and had sine reading to do to catch up…Dont get me started on this lazy ass generation…my son is 10 and can’t bear to bring the trash out let alone clean his room…thank God it’s momma’s baby or he’d have a much harder life if it was anything how i think it should be …I hope to God video gaming is gonna become a full time gig.lol
As you can tell I’m much happier, I believe the mites are gone & I got another promotion @ the new job. Real quick fill in - in January I left my job of 8 years due to a new CEO that was a deuchbag. I started as a new maintenance tech @ a condo 3 days after an epic departure. ( Told the boss to pick my work van up all my shits in it, F*** You") LOL

7 Likes

Very Nice no Very Awesome!!

3 Likes

Glad things are on the up an up @LoCoRock. Congrats on the new job.
They are truly never gone gone. Hence the room redo. :grin::v:

2 Likes