I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

@S.FloridaSwampman & @Oldguy
I hope all is well! And I hope you both have a very high and relaxing evening! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Lookin good Darrell my brother. :+1:
@Dman1969.
Colas are getting thicker too. :grin:
Can’t get over the size of that girl.
I ended up with a topping on my GZkittles. Ah well. Fim the next one.:wink:
Doing some lst to them too.

1 Like

Brother I always miss lol :joy: but you still got a monster coming! Are you thinking about topping your top? You could wind up with 8. Or at the least 4 monster colas. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Not quite sure yet. Was planning on flipping at the 8 week mark so I can squeak another run in before it gets too hot again. I want to be all done with the lights by end of May at the latest.
I am going to clone these girls tho. :grin:
Already got pistils on the zkittles and shishkaberry. :wink:
They’re just eager to strut their stuff. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sounds like you got a solid plan and it looks like they’re ready to kick. :+1::call_me_hand: I’m hoping mine will be close to harvest early December. But I may be wrong. Hope you have a great night Barry! :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

Thanks Darrell. I’ve still got a couple more weeks before flip. Should give me enough time for another topping.
Have a great day and be well. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

@Oldguy I just wanted to send a pic to make you smile :blush:

I know she’s sure makes me smile :blush: have a great day my brother :call_me_hand::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Been awhile since we heard from @S.FloridaSwampman
Hope he is doing ok

2 Likes

I hope so too skydiver

1 Like

You did put a smile on my face Darrell. Thank you. :grin::+1:
Cold and wet here today.
Been 3 weeks since we heard from Brent Sending best wishes for his speedy return.

1 Like

@Oldguy We have a arctic blast hitting us tonight. Your gonna laugh again :rofl: Its gonna be 30 in the morning. I told you, you would laugh again. :joy: I hope you have a great night My Brother @S.FloridaSwampman My Brother I hope and pray all is well :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s kinda funny. :grin:
This is what I got here tonite.

God I hate the first one. :wink:
Mid 20s by morn. And the tires still in the shed :joy::joy:
Just tried to fim the Gorilla girl on those 2 tops.

1 Like

Hope I got it this time. :joy::joy:
Sorry for the lines. :man_facepalming: but had to show.

1 Like

It looks awesome to me my brother. And worst case it’s still a top :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: hope you sleep well Barry.

1 Like

Thanks Darrell my brother. And you as well. :+1::v:

1 Like

Barry & Darryl, My jumping from the Train without letting you know was not done intentionally to stir anything, nor anyway to have yall wondering in any way, shape, nor form the HoudiniAct/Voodoo Psychology. Henceforth, I am turning 49 in December. My actions, or lack there of in this case, and many more in different facets of my life due to several realities that I had to face, living in denial / minimizing, as a coping mechanism to continue to get out of my Bed. I pondered, and decided what to do in each problematic situation, and realization. I wish it was just a midlife crisis, yet naturally Humans are Creatures of Habit & resist change/behavior modification. Taking a step backwards to reevaluate my life,at this point in time to get on the train to Travel metaphorically back to a place I knew well many years ago. I have to run, but Mona Lisa & Her Sister look amazing, and I am curious what you think your combined weight cured will be. You are doing great with them, and it makes my Heart feel good to wstch your Plants & your Grow Technique Flourishing. Barry, my Northernmost Brother from another’s Mother, your plants growth is amazing, and that is my biggest problem area in my grows. The slow start thing is getting better, and the water to soils germination is a overwhelming success. Let’s leave that alone, but It works. It must be handled very carefully in transition, or it will crack in half. I look forward to catching up with everything later this Evening, so have a good Day.

4 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman. Brent my southern brother. Glad to hear that you’re ok.
And sometimes we all have to take a step back to be able to look forward again. :wink:
Chat later my friend and enjoy
your day. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman Brent My Brother I’m glad your ok!! I’m doin a little reevaluating myself. I hope your day goes well. And on the predicted weight I’m thinking you are right on. Between the big girl and the little girl I can see getting close to a lb if not more. Still a ways to go yet. I’m hoping to harvest in early or mid December. Here’s today’s pic I’m feeding them today. :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Brent and Darrell. Got a pic from this morn my brothers.

Due to have the bars raised and spread her out some more. :joy::joy::v:
@S.FloridaSwampman. @Dman1969.

3 Likes

Looking awesome My Brother Barry @Oldguy :+1::sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes