I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Sure. That would do it.should work perfectly.

1 Like

Barry I was worried because I’m mixing the nutes per there schedule and I’m coming up low a good bit. But all or most of the yellowing leaves are older growth. I had in the back of my mind she was consuming the older leaves. Thanks brother :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

She is. She is. :grin:.
They’re not doing too much good now
( the worst ones ). I just don’t want to see you with issues my brother. I feel that you got this tho. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Barry My Brother I’m glad you got my back!! I need all the help I can get and yours and Brent’s knowledge is priceless!! I’m always open for suggestions. Because I’m still a newbie. I think I have a slight grasp on things. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Oldguy my babies are telling me where I need to trim :joy::rofl::laughing: I wasn’t listening was I lol! Have a great Brother!! Thanks again :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

No probs bro. :wink:
Brent is gonna need an hour to catch up on here. :joy::joy:. Been a couple weeks since we heard from him. :wink:

1 Like

Barry I’m worried Brother I really am. Hope he’s ok! :pray::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Here’s hopin he’s just taking a much deserved va ca. :wink::v:

1 Like

That’s right he damn sure needs one! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

At buddy’s place last nite. His last girl smoked wicked. Only been a few weeks since harvest but when cured fully. Oh my. Oh my. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Gonna be killer. :+1:
Hope u enjoy the rest of ur evening @Dman1969. Peace my other southern brother. :wink::+1::v:

1 Like

Barry Brother That’s crazy I was just wondering and was gonna ask about how good last night was for ya!! That’s kinda scary lol!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

See. Great minds think alike. :joy::joy:
And I just finished twisting one for ya.
This is Frisian Dew. Enjoy. :dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Hell yeah!!!

1 Like

This is all I got left from my last grow :cry: it my old ladies sleepy weed. I let it get almost all amber. I know I need to work on my bud trimming skills. Lol :laughing: it’s some of the best smoke (top 10) I’ve ever had. I hope this grow is half as good! :wink:

1 Like

@Dman1969. I’m thinking this grow of yours is gonna be really good. I think Brent mentioned lb or better. :wink::+1:And I’m tending to agree. :grin:

This is my Frisian Dew. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
My lil pistil queen. The 3 way.
Wish I could gift ya enuff to get thru. :wink::+1:
Sleep well my brother. :wink::v:

2 Likes

Dammit brother you made mine look bad lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m gonna make my Brothers proud one day. Sleep :sleeping: well and I’m gonna do some more studying to catch up with you two!! :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman. @Dman1969. Good Sunday morn to my southern brothers. Look what I found on my white widow when I was doing a bit of lst.

Is this a sign from the grow gods ?:wink::joy::joy:
I think I’ll let this little lady stick around for awhile. :+1:
Hope you both have a great day Brent and Darrell. Peace fellas.

2 Likes

@Oldguy Barry That’s awesome Brother!! I love it when they find my babies. They can get pretty overwhelming down here. But I’m always glad to see them. Best bug killer there is! :sunglasses: I hope you have a great day Brother :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

And it is a sign from the grow Gods :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thought u might get a chuckle. Buddy sent me this earlier.
“ Hope ur morning buzz is a ripper and the only thing you get done is thoughts and even those are incomplete “ :wink::v:
Near peed myself and choked on the j I was inhaling at the time. :joy::joy::joy:
Have a guudin my brother. :grin::v:

1 Like