I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

It looks like 2 white hairs to me lol…congrats it’s a girl :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Gremmall I’m stupid sometimes mabee I need to step away from the pipe lol :joy: I was thinking I had to be in flower to see those. :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

I blame the bong the pipe the joint and the blunt. Anything but the Mary Jane cause I love her :smile:

2 Likes

Good morning my southern brother.
Got a sample of my buddy’s devil cream last nite. My oh my. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Def a very flavourful smoke. Dark to the core of the bud. And woke this morn to a bit of a stone over. :grin:. Very good body buzz.almost a fruity flavour when smoking. I can’t wait to try his northern berry plant. Very strong smelling in the bag for sweating / burping of the moisture. :wink::+1:

This is a pic of the devil cream. He found a few lil bugs near the bottom of the plant when trimming and froze it rt away as a precaution before drying. It worked and no movement when put on screen to dry.
This is as he was laying it out after the freezer. Side observance … dry was a bit quicker . Seems to have pulled the moisture to the outside of the buds.
Peace for now @S.FloridaSwampman. @Dman1969. @Gremmall. :v:
Enjoy ur day an stay enlightened :grin::drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Oldguy That’s some wicked looking weed brother. That was a cool trick to kill the bugs too! I’m gonna remember that for future reference :wink: I hope u have a very good and very high day! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hmmm, I like freezers. Might have to give that a try. And @BlackShirt, I’m drawing a blank, did you do any in the freezer, or just the fresh food section?

2 Likes

@Dman1969, I will be on later this Evening/Night, but they are looking Superfluous!!! Pic #1 is doing great since the top, and your lowers are speeding skywards as promised. Pic #2, Top it ASAP, and the same will happen. People get disinformation thinking it slows the plants growth, yet that is a Fallacy. It will induce the growth rate overall sending almost all its energy to raise the height of lower branches to gain more sunlight. It’s predisposition is engrained in their DNA to survive, and leave seeds to prosper the following year. Remember they are Annuals, so one season is their life cycle. Gotta finish job before rain. Yalk to all yall lster

3 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Just topped her! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Good Evening, @Dman1969, I am glad you topped your other girl, and she will thank you in several ways that will make you a happy Camper come Harvest. The timing is great, and #2 will do basically the same as #1. Lower branches will go quickly toward the Light. Hopefully your having a good weekend, and tomorrow I have only one commitment. The Day is mine to relax, and cook something really good. I have not made my mind up yet, but tonight I am eating Italian my Dads ethnicity. Eggplant Parmigiana w/salad & garlic rolls. I am starving, so I will chat later my Brother

3 Likes

Dammit brother that sounds delicious. I gotta get my wife to make that one. :yum:Hope you have a laid back night. Btw we are gonna cook tomorrow and we doing some county style ribs on the grill. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I just got done eating supper and I STILL got the munchies lmao…stupid bong

3 Likes

Hey, @Gremmall, on the flip side of regaining the munchies. You may already know the trick, but when I eat something like a glutinous Hog feel sick from overeating. A couple of bong hits, and it the sick stuffed feeling goes away rapidly. How have you been, and your weekend? It’s good to hear from you, and I do much more idiotic things on a regular basis. For example, I left a metal object outside with my lack of memory. Now one side of the object the lettering is gone, and surface rust was forming. I put Soho on it to stop the rust, but now I have to break it down to clean throughly. I hope to never be put in a position domestically to use it, but I am not going to be begging for my life. A crazed lunatic comes in my Wallmart like in El Paso, and I will set up in a advantageous position to take the ANIMAL out. No judge, nor Jury needed for a premeditated racist pig to waste millions on legal proceedings to send him to the Lethal Injection Chamber. A simple double tap well placed solves all issues previously listed. I don’t understand why a person would want to be annaled into History infamously. My Grandaddy was with my Father driving when Charles Chapman opened up on top of the Building overlooking Texas Texas University shooting indescribably live on the radio, and he told my Dad this is much more than a sad Day. Gramps predicted that when he had a family his children would experience what was broadcast on a regular basis. It’s sad that his prediction came to fruition, yet what insight an Immigrant that entered Ellis Island that became a polyglot. I think he became one because when they asked for his last name he answered the question wrong telling the Immigration Officer where he was born in Sicaly. I always wondered, but I never met my Grandparents because of variables that make a 48 year old think/ act sometimes like the few Golden Age Generation left still walking around. Went off on a tangent waiting for my dinger to go off, and it did. TIME TO CHOW!!! Good Night

4 Likes

I hope no one on here judges me on how i act at night after a little medicine. I’m a man trying to get through another night with his disability. I dont drive high. I’ve never been in trouble with the law. My last traffic ticket was 20 some odd years ago. I’m a concealed carry and I carry EVERY time I leave the house. I carried at a wake for my 80 year old neighbor this evening. If ANYONE came into that church shooting at innocent people I’d aim center mass and shoot them twice, all the while observing their behavior for an apparent hit. Seems like the kids shooting these days have body armor on. Luckily I can shoot better than annie Oakley and a head shot is nothing. I’d be much more worried about someone behind the target catching a pass through. I rarely leave the house so my chances of being in the right place at the right time to stop a mass shooting are slimmer than yours who works for a living. I hope no one gets offended about my description of a scenario I’ve ran through my head thousands of times. If anyone does I’m very sorry but heres what offends me, a SICK person going into Walmart and shooting people, that offends me greatly :confounded:…also politicians trying to take guns from law abiding citizens based off the actions of a few mentally disturbed individuals really grinds my gears

5 Likes

Hey, @Gremmall, I can attest that the core group on this thread that I spend my time conversing with on a regular basis are the poster People for, “Salt of the Earth”. I am plagiarist writing that some people have to take the log out of their own eye to see the eyelashe in another person. We are friends and cast no judgment unless admittedly someone is Homicidal/ Suicidal. I understand your frustration with mass shootings, but hoping the Day comes is probably not how you wanted to convey your feelings. If that Day happens, then with almost 100% probability there is going to be loss. The statistical change of you being in position when a deranged gunman like in El Paso Taking lives sounds good, but even when bad the Faces can haunt. I am going out on a limb with you, and the Sberiff of Pinellas County, Florida. He was on the news about the four different thieves shot dead by Homeowner’s catching thieves breaking into their Vehicles to Steal in less than a week if my memory serves me correctly. He said, " Well if you’re a thief stay out of My County cause you steal from hard working folk you may Die." In all my time here writing that I have only cast judgment in one instance on an idiot that lives 15 miles away from my Residence, and pestered me relentlessly. He would not leave me alone after begging politely, and I was an idiot using VOODOO Psychology after turning my cheek many times is an understatement. Of course knowing, irrational thives upon a reaction. I let this idiot take control to the point I asked him to stop, or pick anywhere to settle this in a fist fight. I look back at what a fool I was giving a mentally challenged individual get my blood pressure up. We all have our opinions, and I play psych games with the community every once in a while, so we both are eccentric! Have a good Nigh/Morning

5 Likes

I really needed to read that just now. Thank you.

5 Likes

You are correct. I hope I do NOT have to EVER pull my gun and shoot a sick person doing very bad things. But if it ever comes to that, I’m trained and I keep a level head. AND, my conscience will be clear because I wont be the one putting others into making that kind of choice. I’m on a slippery slope I know, but if I cant convey my feelings about things EXACTLY how I feel them then we’ve already lost a little bit. If anyone is on the side of gun control come let’s talk about it. But here’s a real good sentence to end on. My guns are to protect me and mine from EVERYBODY, sick gunmen, thieves, rapists, murderers, wolves, bears, and especially POLITICIANS in my government (incidentally this is the idiots screaming take them all WTF) peace and love to all, Grem

1 Like

Gentlemen. There comes a time in all men’s lives when one must do what one must do. Even though we all pray that day never comes. Regardless of method used the consequences are everlasting on all involved. And that is where cooler heads must prevail.
Peace all on your Sunday morning.
Let’s all enjoy the fruits of our labour’s.
:+1::wink::v:
@Gremmall. @S.FloridaSwampman.

5 Likes

Good Day, @Oldguy, Hear, Hear, Oldguy could not have written a better response to the previous messages than M.L.King!! I have a commitment, and I am going to relax. I am going to borrow Dman’s last night dinner idea, but manipulate the item cooked on the spitfire grill to Beef. Hopefully, someone will list a grow setup for you to implement your Hydro. Good Sunday

2 Likes

The reporting of shooting try to spin things wanting everyone to think that the perps shooting are mentally sick but in reality it isn’t a mentally sick issue in 95% of instances but is based on anger and hatred for people not like them stirred up by other angry people.
A dik is a dik is a dik full of anger and fear and hatred for anything different than they are.

2 Likes

Hello, @Gremmall, I carry a concealed weapon legally, and I do not leave my house to get Milk without my Walther PPK. I understand now what you were trying to convey, and I understand. I meditate/pray that every day goes well for my loved ones, and that the Day goes off without incident. My biggest concern is having to use my sidearm on Domestic Soil in any way, shape, or form. I have a commitment, and I am late. Love you Guys like Family, so have a relaxing Sunday. Let’s put this negative subject to rest. It’s just people here kill each other for nothing every day, but several times in a 24 hour period 24/365. It’s almost become like back in the Drug War Days when S.Florida was Murder Capitol of the World. Gotta go

4 Likes