I am lost with flowering stage

@beachglass change the locks… Shyt I got a whole home security system put in :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Glad to hear it’s working out for you. Writing things down will help keep you on track. One more week closer to harvest for you :muscle::clap::clap::clap:

Btw… not to sound like a weirdo… But do you have a cat or dog? If so keep them clear of your plant room. If you don’t your gonna be picking hair out of your Bud like crazy. Marijuana is a :100: magnetic for pet hair due to the circulation and it’s sticky properties.
I could be wrong but I thought I saw pet hair on a few of your plants

1 Like

holy crap. I have 4 cats and have to leave door open for the ac. I will be sure to keep it closed while checking the plants. never gave that a thought. u have good eye. now I have to look. lol. I hope it was only a cat hair and not a web of some crap. thank you once again

1 Like

Put a stocking over your intake fan. It will help eliminate you sucking cat hair into the tent

1 Like

@BigItch hi there. I am so excited!
I now have ac in room and temp is ok, about 74 and rh is in 40’s. I hope it is OK now. sure is a mother of a hot day.

1 Like

oops. I added a wrong pic. oh well. confuse people.

Those are starting to really look nice… super excited for you :grin::grin::grin:
Ac in the room is a much better idea can keep everything right where you want it and avoid any pet hair transfer…
Everyone in my house complaining because I went organic this grow and it smells like cow sh#t in the house :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: funny how they never complained when it smelled like straight weed :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
Yes it’s been crazy hot for a few days crazy crappy summer we’ve been having… probably be sh#t of a winter too…
Oh well GO BILLS :clap::clap::muscle::clap::muscle::football::football::football::football:

oh no. cow dung.!! yum yum. Have a good week. Tell family to invest in Febreeze. extra strength. lol
Have a good grow week.

1 Like

Lol Go Bills

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @BigItch
hello. I just got my new toy microscope and I am shakey and kinda can’t tell from cloudy or glassy, although I work with glass everyday. a few pics,but I know not ready but will have to keep posting so I am not too late to harvest

2 Likes

cat hair included

1 Like

Well that’s a nice little toy you have there . I’m wondering if you can make a little tripod for it on the cheap. Might help with the shaking. They look very nice close up and you will be there in no time for sure.
Lol to the cat hair included :rofl::rofl::joy:
Btw can u give me a little info on where ya got it and what brand. I use an old school magnifier and could use an upgrade.
I’m super excited to show you my girls on Sunday when I get back from out of town. I’m doing this training that’s new to me and I think you might find it interesting.

Oh and heres a bud from my last grow. I’m trying to do better this time if possible.
Strain called orange kiss

7 Likes

Is that a glass Bills logo? Whatcha got going there?

2 Likes

wowza. that looks great. yum

1 Like

@EarlyBear sorry it was in with my new pics. I had a stained glass studio for many years and all of a sudden, everyone wanted Bills stuff.

1 Like

nice colors

1 Like

Omg that bud is rocking

@beachglass i can’t tell on the trichomes, I guess it was from the shakiness?

Pretty pics despite the cat hair

1 Like

how are these ?

2 Likes

@BigItch hi there. here is the scope I got. 42.00 - 20% on amazon

4 Likes