I am lost with flowering stage

Oh heck no I have a 22 year old daughter and if she done that she would have my steel toe boot stuck where that sun don’t shine. I’m sorry for your loss. Here are my girls

2 Likes

Those are coming in perfect for the season… very nice :clap::clap:
Oh she hasn’t been in the same room as me yet :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: she came and got her stuff when I wasn’t home and made sure we have only been in contact through text.
Fortunately for her I was only out of a grow for a week. I also have medicated enough that I’m chill now. She’s just is not allowed at the house when I’m not home. I literally was almost at harvest (see below)

2 Likes

@beachglass . Okay it’s been a week since we saw your girls… what ya got going on over there?

I’m at the beginning of my new grow and I couldn’t be more :yawning_face::sleeping:. Nothing for me to do but wait forever. You’re at the fun part and I’m jealous now :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Very sorry! Tough love is hard but as parents we have to exercise our right to be a person and not a purse/wallet full of cash.

1 Like

@BigItch . hi there. I think my ladies are ok. rh is in 40’s. getting some nice smallish buds. I will go take a pic before they go to bed for the night.

I hope you have some humongous buds on your girls.

2 Likes

Whoaaa :open_mouth::open_mouth: those are starting to look Frosty . You have to be super proud of yourself!! Very nice first grow :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

very sticky. still a while to go but I think I might have gotten everything needed. friends say it smells great! since covid, I still can’t smell much. put a lock and key on these girls. good luck.

1 Like

Having a problem. leaves curling. bright yellow in 2 spots. ph 6 to 6.5.I just fed on the 18th with ILGM flowering fertilizer. Also tips of leaves are brown.20210820_094153|375x500

That’s not good… I don’t really know about ILGM nutes but I’m guessing you’re not feeding enough. they blow though nutes at this stage.
Here is my regimen.
Water 2xs a week maybe 3 if needed
I use a three part solution plus cal mag and big buds. This is fed once a week on one of the waterings. I generally do it Sunday evenings when I have extra time.
I will add pics of what I use so you can look them up and compare NPK to what you have and go from there.

Humm been thinking on this… Did you up your light input recently ? ( Curled leaves ) did you feed half of what was recommended/ have the right measurements ? Could be over fed. Water till run off and checks TDS you should be in the 1800 range right now. If you haven’t figured out how to use your TDS head over to YouTube and look up your brand and watch a few videos.
Because you just feed two days ago so that’s weird.

1 Like

I think I figured out what went wrong from another thread. you just mentioned light. yep, I lowered light and turned to 100% 3 days ago. not a good idea I guess. raised light back up and put back to about 75%. we shall see. also. I have foxfarm GROW BIG but says for veg. period. I will have to look if I can use now. I know I probably asked before, but can I add cal mag in flowering stage? I am so glad you answer so fast, as soon as u mentioned light. thanks once again.

2 Likes

Can add cal-mag once past seedling stage your whole entire grow… I do.

1 Like

PPM tap water 246
run off. 734
PH tap water 8.3
PH. soil. 6 -6.5
EC ? run off 1316
" " " " 330
don’t know if ok or not. can’t water again for couple days

You’ll want to up your TDS to get the maximum yield. Next time you water, feed again and test. You will probably want to get into the habit of feeding weekly but do half the recommended amount and continue testing every time you water till you hit a sweet spot between 1800-2200 . Once u hit those numbers try and keep th there. Can be a tad higher with no ill effects.

1 Like

the meter has 2 things to test. EC and TDS. This is crazy. lol
can I put calmag with other notes?

I literally do not use the EC…to techy for my old azz :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Can add everything in at feeding time

1 Like

Wow. then my tds is really low in 300’s only!! nevermind…oh man, I read wrong. it in 700’s. maybe too old 4 this.

1 Like

Right because you haven’t been feeding regularly. It will pull up pretty easy and you’ll notice amazing growth once done. Make sure you hit it a little at a time you don’t want to shock em.

1 Like

@beachglass my girls just went into their forever home. I couldn’t be happier with the root formation from these clones. @ $60 for four of them it was better than having to pop my own seeds even though I have like 50 of em. I hate the seedling wait😴

2 Likes

Looks great. So glad you have another grow started. (hide these or change locks) lol jk. I hope you have a great outcome this time around. Your advice worked! I am getting on schedule, even writing it down. thanks again. keep pics coming