I am lost with flowering stage

Is this preflowering? I am 12/12. added cal mag as suggested. I can’t get a bigger light right now. Do u think I should take off more on bottom?

2 Likes

You are officially in full flower.

Anything below this ring can go. On all the plants. Make sure after u clean up the branches, u keep them clean

do I take branches off too? or just leaves. I will get the hang of this. Thank you so much

1 Like

Lol. nevermind. I got. thank u

1 Like

Lol I just saw this. Was kinda worried how to answer haha. Happy u got it

1 Like

Lol. sometimes I worry about how to answer the people in my head. I bet you were shaking your head. Have a good weekend.

1 Like

U too broham. :beers:

Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lollipop.

1 Like

I think I have a major malfunction. Humidity is staying between 75 and 80! have 2 fans going. do not have big dehumidifier . just very small one. is there something else I can do for pennies? they have come too far to mold.

Edit: I opened tent and am using another exhaust fan and opened windows. we have had 16 days of rain and flooding in WNY. Humidity is slowing coming down. I hope it’s OK to keep tent open 4 a while

1 Like

@beachglass hy sorry for be late I was busy, you plant look so beautiful and healthy wooooow congratulations
About you huminidity problems you plants are indica or sativa? I’m ask cuz I’m on sativa and some days my hr go 80 and so far mold problems so and on that stage don’t worry but I just said I’m not a pro my hr was BTW 45 to 80 on last 2 months of flowering stage with not mold but I had my tent open and went light re off I cover with some towel

1 Like

Stivia maui wowie. my go to from the 70’s

1 Like

Let you tent open a soon air circulated in an out of you tent you should not worry about hr to much you good make sure don’t go to high like 90, you good

1 Like

Hey there neighbor. I’m in Tonawanda

2 Likes

hi. sunset bay here

1 Like

75 days. should I have more sparkley sugar by now?

1 Like

Hello. I really thought I could get a little something out of these girls. I think maybe not. I know I need bigger light, but can’t do now. Bud look so not like bud. some even turning amber already. if I do again, what light can I get for this 4x4 under 200.00?
should I wait these out? Put in a led shop light ? I have fed once a week. water every other day if dry 2" down. please help. I need the income.

1 Like

leaves on 1 plant are curling but only the top few

We are in the exact same stage of flower and I am in the same area of the country as you. I don’t have any power right now and just have lights and fans going only .FYI I run everything from 9pm-9am for heat issues. My tent swing from last night. humidity 39’ Temp 90 lights on… lights off humidity 70’ temp 75’. I’m not saying this is an ideal situation but I’m not seeing any real issues as of yet. I’m currently on my first grow after about 20yrs. However I used to grow quite a bit but times have certainly changed.
IMO wait it out. I like to go full term no matter of the outcome. It’s all a learning experience for my next grow.

2 Likes

thank you. This rain is nuts. humidity at 90 this morning. :tired_face:I may have to bite bullet and get the Mars 2000 I should have gotten before.

1 Like