I am lost with flowering stage

@dbrn32 Hello again. I am thinking about this hlg. why does center a

rea look empty? I have a 4x4 and currently using Mars 2000

2 Likes

The center area is empty, its a two board fixture. Most people doing light like this in 4x4 would use two of them. Although it’s probably a good amount more light than what you’re currently using.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 thank u for info. gonna keep looking. they have a few sf on ebay. but a tad afraid if something went wrong. I can spend about 400 if I find one. thanks again

1 Like

This would be the light you would want for a final purchase… IMO
You can call and ask about discount codes and then when they give you a discount ask if they can do better and they will… probably walk away @ $500 I know it’s more than you wanna spend but this would be an end light.

2 Likes

wowza. I will have to wait a bit or start a go fund me page. lol could u imagine?

1 Like

@dbrn32 @BigItch help. half my Mars 2000 lite just went out. I am in 3rd week flower. just ordered sf 4000. won’t be here til Friday. will I lose my girls?

You should be fine just keep running with what you have for now and expect slower growth until the new light arrives.

Whoever you got the Mars from should be getting an ear full right now. That light has not even 1full grow on it. This is exactly why I buy HLG. Sheesh I would be livid @beachglass

2 Likes

I would find most suitable temporary fix you can and put it in there until your new light arrives.

1 Like

I just ordered Spider f 4000. hlg was out of stock of one I wanted. I hope sf is just as good. I already wrote to Mars about the light.

2 Likes

Did you get your light? Are you girls fairing well?
Had to do a mini support system for one of my girls…

4 Likes

omg. that looks great. wowza

yes I got light. holy crap. covers whole tent now. so bright I had to dim. not sure if I should but didn’t want to burn

@BigItch These are my girls. 1 week flower. My little auto Tangerine is hiding in the back.

Forgot the pic :see_no_evil::rofl:

Lol @BigItch.

3 Likes

Whoaaa… this looks much nicer than your last grow :muscle::muscle: great job managing this time around . Your auto is budding nicely even though they always look small to a photo…
Congratulations :tada::clap:

1 Like

@BigItch Hi there. How are the girls? My light is awesome. what a dwifference. Week 3 in flower.
the auto is stacking up finally. I had to send u a pic of my glass

3 Likes

Yours are looking very nice. Can definitely tell the lights are helping and a little bit of experience goes along way.
I’ve had a lot of growing pains this grow. I think its been complete neglect on my part. I’ve had a lot going on. I run my lights at night and I’ve been beat. I’m going to open my tent tonight for the first time in 2 days. Here are some pics I took a few days ago . Next grow I’ll do better :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

@beachglass that Santa is Awesomeness, love them both. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

love the colors…and all that sugar…bet it’s going to be yum

2 Likes