I am lost with flowering stage

How cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
No problem using old soil. Thing with that is… You won’t be able to just let it grow and fumble with feeding. New soil has enough in it to get you through the first six weeks. Used soil will make you have to be on a feeding schedule right after it snaps out of seedling stage.
What I do with old soil. Grab a 30 gallon trash can throw all my old soil in it. I then add… bat guano, bone meal, worm castings, old coffee grounds banana peels, egg shells, kelp, fish guts and cow manure. I stir every week for about 6-8 months and reuse. Seems to work well as a super soil after. Depending what I’m trying to do I might use that as a whole or as a bottom & top layer to new soil.

2 Likes

I think I will just buy it. lol. This Ole gal not into that much work. lol.

1 Like

Lol… I’m cheap as hell when it comes to throwing stuff out. I’m a reuse repurpose type of chic :grin:

2 Likes

@BigItch Hi there. How are your ladies doing? How old are they now? Hope all is dandy.Here are my girls .

Whoa those are getting big fast. Do you plan on any type of training?
Mine are getting a bit bigger than I expected so hopefully I don’t run out of room.

1 Like

Oh by the way they are exactly 8 weeks old. I put them on a flower schedule less than a week ago. The only one showing buds is the Sativa. Fortunately that plant was snapped in half because it’s taking up a huge amount of room now. My smallest plant outside of that has turned into my biggest. There aren’t any real significant buds but the tent already has a very nice smell. The Sativa I have has had a few branches that were snapped moving them around which are now clones. Not exactly sure what to do with them as this grow has to be done by Dec 23rd. I’m going to Florida for 2 weeks and won’t be able to do anything untill I get back. I’m guessing my brother in law will take one and the other two will get trashed. I was just checking my skill with clones.
Which one in the pic is your auto flower? Did all of your seeds germinate?
How did your last bud turn out? Final product?
Are you planning on anything new… I noticed you’re using Jack’s.

1 Like

Holy Moly…u r going to run out of room. time 4 a second floor

oh know!! can’t trash all the hard work.
maybe you can salvage the other 2 by that time. They are so great looking.

They are already established clones… Unfortunately I just don’t have anything I can do with them. I’ll be gone and they will die without anyone to care for them. My brother in-law is definitely gonna take one. I just don’t have anywhere to rehome the other 2 which I knew would be the deal when I cloned them. All the other growers I know in person do mass growing most have full rooms.

crap. I would.

To bad this site is so anonymous… I’d give them to you at the end of the month.
I bet using key phrases we could find each other :rofl::joy::rofl::partying_face:

1 Like

Took a few shots so you can actually see my beginning of flower. This extra training had them wild. Keep in mind the first plant is actually only half a plant due to my grandson’s fall.

1 Like

They look spectacular! So healthy. What training did u do? I just put up the net, to SCROD. I hope I can keep same height

I love the success stories

You look at the title of the thread and thin oh no…
Then read through and the community pulled through to held you succeed

This place is great

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they go in the order as posted. But I trained them with fence ties. I wanted to keep them as short and bushy as possible. I am now just pulling the tall ones down and clipping them to the pots with binder clips.
I don’t like to use netting because when one plant has an issue it’s almost impossible to pull out and tend to.
One issue you might have is having an auto with photo in netting. Your auto is gonna finish way faster and grow completely different… anywho just something to think about…
Enjoy the wet weekend.
Go Bills

1 Like

I think I changed my mind. I am going to tie them down to even canopy. It’s a bitch to water them. Another lesson learned. Thanks. Auto is not doing well. It is seed from neighbors son.

1 Like

Probably better to pin or tie down than scrog. Oh no about the auto. They can be picky ride it out, there’s a good chance she’ll recover. She’s still young so might not effect yield yet. Autos are definitely more touchy.
What’s she doing?

She looking yuk. can’t see her in back too well. she is just almost leafless. I gonna keep tending to her wishes.

1 Like

please tell me where u got your tie downs. I have tried a few things and the just pop out of the soil. I am going to get some bobby pins to try

I use these and move up to tent stakes from Walmart if need be…
Don’t think bobby pins will work you need something at least 5"

1 Like