I am lost with flowering stage

That lamp is best for lettuce. I would like you to look on that fixture and see if it has an amps and volts sticker.
2000 watts would require a 20 amp circuit. 2400w would heat up your wires to the point of danger. You would not have any power left in a 20 amp circuit to run a fan or anything esle. Im going to bet that light is maybe 400 watts at best. This is a classic exampme of false advertizing.

@Cannabian I got a Mars hydro tsw 2000
in July and thing’s are looking better.

1 Like

Yes, and as you step up to better lighting in the future, it will reap additional benefits. You will notice yield increase massively. Buds will get really heavy with the right noots and climate control.

2 Likes

@BigItch .hi there. I can’t believe it! I trimmed today the branches that cracked. so far I have 14.9 oz. holy moly. never thought that much. I only bought 10 grove bags. my trimming is not good though. I tried to get all sugar leaves but some just fell apart. starting new seeds now and hopefully I can remember all my mistakes.

Very nice…I always use canning jars , not enough grove bags can grab those from Walmart. Hopefully with the snap ya got some smell. Smell dictates how long of a cure time. I have never cured in under 30days.
Looking forward to seeing your new young’s :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@beachglass my girls finally hit the big Tent and I couldn’t be happier. I’m guessing they are about to take off at this point.

1 Like

congrats…I only have 1 seed that sprouted.
on my next grow.

Don’t give up hope just yet… some take longer than others.
Although this is exactly why I have like 50 seeds and almost always end up buying clones.

Well. I have everything in jars and grove bags. I got 14 oz!! just had a taste. crap tastes like
shitty tobacco. high is good. but yuk. hope it gets better, plus cleaning my pipes. anything I should do? @oldmarine @Mr_Wormwood @BigItch @

1 Like

I’m prettsure just wait for the cure
I’m in same boat but not fully dry yet
Smells like hay an taste like ass

1 Like

glad to hear that. I already started 4 more, but1 hasn’t popped yet

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood @BigItch Hi guys. I just checked my grove bags with moisture meter and now it reads between 12 and 14.

1 Like

I gotta got one of those toys

1 Like

Exactly I’m used to just going by smell and feel… :grin::grin:
@beachglass is that a good thing :grin:

2 Likes

oh my my my.

Do u think I should empty or open up bags and let them get to the 11 or 12 it should be? a conundrum. :thinking:

Um, sure?

Honestly don’t know. It seem reasonable to me

1 Like

Haven’t shown my girls to you in a bit… here they are with a request to see your babies pls :grin:
Check out the one Sativa Dominant… my grandson tripped and fell on it when it was out of the tent… snapped half the plant off which was probably a good thing based on it’s size now

2 Likes

Wow. they look amazing! mine are so tiny u can’t really see them. but I will get a pic. I did something I probably shouldn’t have. I took soil from chopped plants and soaked the heck out of it and reused for these. I added seedling grow from ILGM. we will see what happens. I ordered more soil for next time if this doesn’t work. I raised light to take pics. I think they are about 8 days from sprout. I put right in big pots.

the one in back is Tangerine auto. othere 2 Maui