I am lost with flowering stage

My setup: First grow, 4 x4 tent, 5 gal fabric, 5 ILGM maui wowie, 2400 led, soil
I am 1st week flowering, added the flowering fert. my plants are all over the place. I don’t have the nice big stalk like others. I did trim bottom leaves, but I don’t know what to do at this point. Please help this old lady with her girls

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am on my first grow too. I am sure some of the experts will be along to help you out. I will tag a couple for you!
@PurpNGold74 @kellydans

2 Likes

Hello and thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to the community you just start flowering you had a lot of work from now

4 Likes

Looks like a magnesium Deficiency But otherwise looking good but during flower you watch bud grow but. We still don’t know anything about your grow there’s no 2400 watt led. And. What kind of soil and how your plants are being fed

1 Like

@beachglass they look beautiful and healthy if u want help to defoliated just take 1/3 of the down leaf don’t worry they go to be happy and try to do some LST

3 Likes

Hi. this is my light

I used the fox farm ocean soil. I will look on here to see what to do with magnesium deficiency. I use 1 tsp flowering fertilizer to 1 gal. my ph is 6 to 6.5. Thank you so much for the info sparky66

1 Like

Hi Mefis. I am really new. do u mean to take all lower leaves off? What is LST? I am trying to read everything but I get overwhelmed. thank you so much for the help.

3 Likes

@beachglass 1 calcium and magnesium is one of the more important to feed you plant this you add like 3 o 5 ml for gallon of water if you do with you nutrients you need to add first cal/mag and mix with water and you should need to give calmag I don’t see calmag problems but you need to give to you plants more on the flowering stage

2- LST is went you start to tie you plants to one side of the pot so any flower look for light is good for more yield and each flower that you tie go to looking for light

3- defoliated 1/3 of you plant more down part is good cuz all the energy, nutrients and light go to the top leaf and flowers of you plant

3 Likes

Thanks Mefis. I will order some calmag. I guess I thought the ilgm fertilizer would be enough. I will try to tie plants . thank u again so much. I really need these girls to thrive.

4 Likes

Hi Flitme . How are your girls doing? I have to give ilgm kudos for all the info. what stage r u in? Good luck and thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

Like you see I used calmag is one of more important for the plants I don’t know how ilgm nutrients work o had general hydroponics trio

1 Like

But I think you had grow nutrients micro nutrients and bloom nutrients

1 Like

I think I did the SOG too late. Do u think I should remove ?

Not don’t worry is you first growing so next seeds you know what to started doing so this girls just defoliated and calmag for now, re they autos or photo?

@beachglass sorry I don’t see that you said you started out space with you plant if you tent get fill by you plant get some outdoor I do

1 Like

Hi Mefis. I have 5 photo in 4 x4 tent. I tied them to make kind of even with middle all exposed to light now. the sog was not working very well. now I have a leaf problem, but may be the mag deficiency

1 Like

Yeah calmag if you re in photos is good you had timeeeeee and patients is the key

I’m in auto this is my girl just wake up

3 Likes

Looks like more of a PK deficiency. Adding a calmag supplement at this stage is DEFINITELY recommended (i always start to see calmag def at this stge). But those look more like she needs a flowering bloom boost.

What all are u supplementing if anything?

Also welcome to ILGM @beachglass

3 Likes