I am a new grower seeking advice for my new baby

I hear ya, you can only do what you can do.

You can research it but I might be inclined to switch to distilled which is usually around 7ph, which is closer than 5 or 5.5.

Just a thought to consider.

yeah one of the others already mentioned that so I planed to add that to my next thing to buy when im out. Also i forgot to mention or forgot if i already did, but i got my timer on my grow lights up and running. its set for a 12/12hr set up.

How old are your plants? I thought young but I could be wrong.

Typical Light Schedule:

Veg = 18/6 or 24
Flower = 12/12

Your going to want to set timer for 18/6 for veg 12/12 is for flower :hibiscus:
Hope this helps

@Countryboyjvd1971 Too slow my friend… LOL

Hahaha you are fast on that keyboard sir

I don’t have a bad back so I’ll give it to you.

lol, Ill make the adjustments.

p.s i noticed the seedling the 21st of Jan. So very young.

And you probably know this but just in case. When in “night” mode, no light at all should be let in. Not even a leak, or a humidifier control panel, opening the door, etc.

Good advice sir @Matthew420

Gotcha, thanks.

Thanks Like

I agree with the 16/6 that’s what I run for veg, but 24? You gotta give those little girls a little rest, hell the Army says a mandatory of 4 hours is enough, I say 2 or 3 but yeah 4 will do the trick for most people. Them most I’ve went is 20/4 and I backed it off to 18/6, just imo brother

1 Like

yeah, I don’t don’t do 24 but some people do. I do 18/6.

Sorry supposed to be 18/6. Damn phone

posting a photo i took today to show it. Only change after photo was i removed the dead leafs that free it from the seed to get them just out of the way. But it looks good i think.

Here.

1 Like

Looks like you might be streaching a little bit how far away are your lights ? Other wise doesn’t look bad :+1:

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’ve moved my progress to a new post as this started to turn into more of a grow journal which has more recent photos. [Reggie] My Plant Family