I accidentally mix one auto with a non auto

I accidentally planted a non auto flowering in with my 2 auto flowering plants. The other 2 are in flowering mode and have been for 2weeks. They are on a 18-6 light schedule. I don’t have anywhere to put the other plant to start a 12-12 schedule. What should I do.

The auto can do 12/12. Just give them enough in that timeframe. No worries at all.

1 Like

Will it hurt the yield on the auto’s

2 Likes

If you run a shorter light cycle, then bump up the intensity of the lighting to ensure you are still meeting DLI requirements.

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hey can u help me, i cant post on the forum, or I dont know how, Id need some help, the contact emial that they have, they are not responding :S

Posting for new users is limited to prevent spammers from taking over. Like and reply to posts to get greater access.

On PC:

2 Likes

Thanks I managed to post!

2 Likes

Start the 12/12 cycle it shouldn’t worry the autos

1 Like

Not really , you might have less dense thc crystals or it may take them longer then the average auto to finish but in the end they’ll be fine

2 Likes

Or… Let the regular just veg until you harvest the autos. Then flip, and run her alone in flower.

3 Likes

Were they all planted at the same time? If you keep on the current 18/6 light schedule the photo
period plant will stay in veg mode. You may have to do some pruning to manage its size.
When the autos are further along in flower you can switch to 12/12. This will give you about 2 weeks for the photo period plant to transition to flowering stage. If the late change is done as described it will have less impact on the auto. But, as suggested it would not hurt to pump up the light intensity if possible.

1 Like

I’ll be the bad guy here.

…you have the perfect excuse to buy another light!!!

Is it necessary? Not at all. Would it be nice to have another light? Absolutely!

4 Likes

If you have the space… let the photo veg on 18/6 while you finish the autos then start thinking about a 12/12 flip after your autos are harvested.

3 Likes

I agree with newt provided you have the room to grow em in veg still and accounting for the flowering stretch. Any LST or HST on the plants?