Hydroponics Sour D

Sign me up it’s simple enough Looking so my space is 4x4 hydro and will more then likely be 2 pairs of plants on a 4-5 week offset from one another

here they are after trimming them down and spreading them out under a net and switching to flower know it’s been a while but we have seen plants grow

1 Like

3 Likes

any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome

2 Likes

Just my opinion to you. I would knock off more of those really big fan leaves. Just me but it’s your grow and you are doing a great job

2 Likes

Will trimming in flower cause seeds

I have not experienced and I only trim in flower during the 3rd week and once a couple of weeks before harvest. There’s a website called grow weed easy dot com. Go to search type defoliating fan leaves and there’s a tutorial with pics. Great article and couple guys on here actually follow it also

1 Like

this what you had in mind

4 Likes

@Horafied

Yes looks good and by Thursday Friday she bounce back with even more.

R u n flower or veg…?

:v::sunglasses:

In flower for about a week

Ya… no more cutting… your decreasing yield… :wink:

They look good… what are you growing in… looks like your own mix of some sort…

Hydroponics with GH nutrients

1 Like

hermie ?I never did mention that it was unknown number 2 that turned out to be a male so I thought I would correct that now

1 Like

Yes, that’s a hermie. Sorry.

1 Like

One out of four I won’t cry to much for my first true grow

One out of four isn’t bad. I’m glad you have three more cause i always hate giving people bad news.

1 Like

Not a hermi… it’s a full on boy…
You should dispose of it immediately…
Put a trash bag over it very gently before ripping it out of there… :wink:

Yes within fifteen min of my picture post I did as you advised and banged it then got rid of it I think some pollen has escaped tho I did my best to protect my girls
Errr I mean bagged it

1 Like