Hydroponic nutrient schedule

I just purchased the Girl Scout cookie Auto flower extreme seeds and the Hydroponics nutrients schedule for the Robert Bergman nutrients that I just got doesn’t indicate any changes for auto flowers.
There should be a separate Hydro schedule for autoflowers which finish much more quickly 8 weeks Total even Less sometimes from what I understand. Thanks
Is there anyone who can help me with figuring out an amended schedule specific to autoflowers?
I had a lot of problems with my last two grows and I really need this to turn out right. Thank you for any help

1 Like

Mantis Buffered Nutrients. Check this nutrient out. It’s a one part same feed from seed to harvest @5mL nutrient solution per 1L of water. So it’s the same in veg and flower. Takes the guess work out when working with autos as you don’t have to change nutrients when you think your plant has started to flower. Also its buffered so sets the PH at 5.7-6.2 at all times. Makes growing easy and fun.

1 Like

How about starting with filling this out. This puts it all in one place and covers the most common issues. Tag me with the @ sign and will try to help you out.

Autos generally do fine in a slightly lower solution concentration; both in media and hydro. But many factors play into this so lets see your setup:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Thank you I am growing the I love growing marijuana Girl Scout cookie Extreme Auto flowers in asleep water culture system 5 gallon bucket was an air bubbler. The pH is maintained at 6.0 and I’m not able to measure EC yet.
I change the buckets water every seven days.
I have a spider farmer 4000 d dimmable LED light and plan to have it only covers 4 ‘1/2 to a 4 and 1/2’ area just to make sure the area covered is sufficient for 4 nice bushy plants.
I have reflective panels reflecting the light inwards towards the tips.
Put in a total of 4 gallons almost 4 gallons maybe a few ounces shy of four gallons in each bucket reaching about one in three quarters of an inch below the net pot. I use a fan oscillating gently blowing moving the air.
The temperature generally remains around 75 to 78 degrees in the room and 68 to 70 in the buckets of water. All I’d really like to know is how n Generally When to distribute the Robert Bergman nutrients correctly in my system for my particular plants.
At this point I basically know generally how to grow in my particular environment with General Hydroponics nutrients as they contain micronutrients and I’m used to that formula. But I do believe that Rockford Birdman has come up with a formula that works best with each particular Clan Maybe I’m Wrong as I’ve seen a few other people mention a few other brands… Mantis being one…
So I assume the people involved in the Robert Bergman and I love growing marijuana business want to retain my business in any possible way it only makes business sense so these nutrients either work for my system or they don’t and I would appreciate the truth and guidance as to how to utilize these nutrients. Thank you for any help whatsoever by the way so far after 1 week after germination 4 that I germinated are A okay up n going about 2" in grodan cubes covered and secured by those cocoa puff lookin things. Ha
I’m so high from the blue cheese… I grew from you guys, I can’t recall the name of them.
Also I happen to notice in the Normal schedule that is referred to as 1/5 of a teaspoon as being one of the measurements when you doing with gallons…
I would prefer not to Eye the measurement…
So what do I do I have a gram scale should I weigh the dry formula and then mix it with water and you could give me a particular weight per gallon considering there are about almost 4 gallons per bucket. I calculated it out at half nutrients and it comes out to actually for four buckets More than I provided.
Am I calculating wrong?
Like I said I’ve given them a quarter teaspoon per bucket right now just to err on the side of caution and of course as a experimenter in general I’m tempted to give them another quarter teaspoon per bucket and I’m wondering if that’s a bad idea if I’ll burn them up thank you for any help

This is kind of necessary if you want to do hydro.

I would be more at 5.5.

How about pictures? Age of plants?

Hello how are you just taking so long in responding. Thank you for your information and any to follow. I really appreciate your you guys and everything involved in this just wanted to say that the top left one is the one I used General Hydroponics with and the other three I used the Robert Bergman nutrients at first and they were lagging behind so I dumped the buckets and use General Hydroponics for everything and slight like 1/8 of what is recommended in addition to a very small and 1/2 nutrients or less very slightly less then half of the General Hydroponics so things are looking up things are looking good over all they really all perked up when I did that…
Also as far as an EC meter goes I understand that I eventually will need one but I’m actually doing it without it and I did my very first crop without it and had very decent results.
The thing that wrecked it was my light leak issue and that’s why I went to autoflowers my question is with autoflowers can you still screw up the light cycle in some way if you enter the room during the dark cycle At all?
Thank you for the Mantis info and I think it’s funny and interesting that a person from ilovegrowingmarijuana would recommend something Other than Robert Bergman nutrients.
The thing that stops me from the meter is I’ve gotten to that didn’t work and I also didn’t know what I was looking for as far as EC for my particular system. As you see I’m running a DWC system… four Buckets…
So when I did my meter into Each bucket that contains approximately 4 gals of fluid…
What should I look for numberwise on the meter?
Thx !

Hi again sorry I forgot to add the age of the plants. By the way there Girl Scout cookie extreme autoflowers
That are exactly one month old. Germinated one month ago they crack in 3 days and exactly one month ago from today I put them in the grodan cubes.
I love the one on the top left she’s beautiful and they’re starting to smell nice too! So I would just say once again you kind of Can grow it without an EC meter if you dump the buckets every seven days at Least.
I’m sure it would be better if it was perfectly scientific in my environment but it’s so difficult for me you wouldn’t believe it normally to maintain absolute perfection through the entire day because I live in a trailer and it’s a hundred and twenty degrees outside sometimes it greatly affects the temperature inside I’m monitoring everything constantly from on a Mobility Scooter so…
things could be worse.
Thx Again