Hydroponic first grow

Nope. I dont feed til the cotylons (baby round feeder leaves) shrivel n die

1 Like

Ok perfect I got so mad at my store bought bubbler last night I checked the clone I put in dirt Then checked the Canadian Bubbler no roots the one in dirt had so many roots I took it ran water though it then put it in the bubbler now it’s growing so the Canadian Bubbler sucks

1 Like

Welp
 there goes that experiment
 was relatively cheap tho no?

2 Likes

230 bucks and came with other stuff too nice air pump and water pump and top drip I thought it would been bigger it’s small only good for one big plant so I will be able use elsewhere where should buy 20 and make them sell to amazon

2 Likes

So guys I tried to pop 2 seeds in to rockwhool and I thought they were Gonna make it now I have 3 mothers to be so every seed I put in rockwhoool worked so I will put pictures of them soon :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::partying_face::triumph::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Awesome congratulations :champagne:

1 Like

Thank you so hash paisson and og kush going into the bubbler then off to the buckets should I go with three gallons to start

2 Likes

Hydro? Not my fortay. @Bogleg @Grandaddy013 help :joy:

As long as you can move the plant or replace the 3ga bucket with a bigger one later, then yes. I do this myself in DWC. In my case I cut holes in the lids on 14ga totes and just put the whole netpot lid from my 3ga pots right on top of the hole.

3 Likes

@Lostscuba That is how my one girl is. She is way behind the other. Scuba we are growing runts. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea same deal I can just move it to bigger as I go doing seeds for clones getting ready for the summer gonna do sumthing out side in summer fields I hopeđŸ€« I grow good inside but you get more out side doesn’t taste as good tho

1 Like

Here are my new mothers hash passion and og kush here we go again

4 Likes

Here they are again they grew a lot in one day

@peachfuzz

5 Likes

Do u the temperature the grow room should be or the temperature of the water supposed @peachfuzz and humidity

At that stage 80%humidity and room temps between 75 an 80 degrees
 :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Rooms bounced 73 79 humidity is only 30 and the stick is for checking water temperature

1 Like

Put them under a dome
 should help

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yea they are rooted now so they are good right just dont over feed them

2 Likes

My led light fell down in to my big leave plant I hope she can pull though it pretty much pancaked it hAd to cut a clone hopefully I can save it doesn’t look like this no more

1 Like

Should recover okay. If you cloned it, it’ll look better.