Hydroponic first grow

I’m really not sure on why. All I know is it’s not going to change anything to keep asking and I don’t mean that in a bad way or anything. It is what it is.Sorry

1 Like

@dbrn Proof read? We’er growing (And SMOKING) cannabis. Some of us can’t see straight.

And with all of the “creativity” stuff just keeps pouring out of my head.

http://www.mcescher.com/

4 Likes

@dbrn32 LMAO…

@WickedAle

LMAO

2 Likes

@Lostscuba Looks like you got them rolling pretty good over you way. Nice Job!

1 Like

Sounds like justification to make a new post to me.

4 Likes

But now I’m limited to only three in a row post. :crazy_face:

I’m good. Always seeking the why? Not a problem.

2 Likes

I can post more then 3 why is that

Yea some what lets just say my bathroom is full of sexy female plants :nerd_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

before and after

2 Likes

I found the piranha really helped my clone roots and I have most robust roots on my bigger girls. Also it kept my cloner and clones from getting that slime feeling,which was my concern and reason for trying the piranha. I takes abit for it to do it thing, dont work overnight so to say lol

1 Like

I know that I bought 2 jugs already I just left it in nutrition

7 Likes

@Covertgrower @Liljoe @Medic58 @Killadruid @WickedAle

1 Like

Nice and bushy

1 Like

I went to get my money back but forgot the bottle so she wouldn’t and after she tells me it’s not for hydroponic system I got home and red it that girls a lier every time I go bro they change there prices last time it was 35 for sensi a an b now 30 a peace is she a crack head or just off her rocker

1 Like

Some are only 30 days old the two funny looking ones that look like they are dying are my first clones but the the ones under the T5 are seeds

2 Likes

Lots of small plants. What’s the plan?

1 Like

I wonder sometimes about that place too lol
There is a new hydro store on lasalle, beside food basics. I find their prices a few bucks more on most things but not too bad. I bought a few things there last week for my hydro setup.

1 Like

I found those yellow black bins the good ones at Walmart I hope there still there man I’ve been looking for months but with my luck they will be gone and I will have to go see that new hydroponic store

1 Like

The plan is to grow them clone them and bud just waiting for them to some height I was gonna try the sea of green method