Hydroponic first grow

I’ve been having the problem that they have roots but the top is dying

Top is dying because the roots are infected. The bugs will travel up the stem from the roots.

1 Like

Uh oh Scub… Time to fill up the closets w plants now too. Your gonna have to rent neighbors bedrooms to keep up with the clones .

1 Like

Lol yea I know kick every one out just grow every where and I don’t have buggs

Bugs as in bacteria, algae, molds. Slang in the microbiology world.

1 Like

Aa ok I get yea I try my best I change water once a week maybe twice if I smell bad water but I clean them so if they dye il just make more

My closets are full of plants see

1 Like

I think the site went under some maintenance and I’m not exactly sure what happened honestly

3 Likes

So I should squeeze the water out and soak in new bubble water or run cold water through them I’ve been using piranha juice but not working gonna try voodoo

Just flush under fresh water. No need for additives even too much good mold (myco) can be to much for young seedlings/clones.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the tip il try it out and let u know I find it’s a hit or a miss with clones but running out mother plants got new ones on the way WW. Sour kush purple Marco but I have like a bunch of new. Clones I put into buckets I try not to let them grow in the little tubs

From what I understand when you typy in what ever your asking or replying to you have about 7 min’s to edit your post after that you can’t.

2 Likes

Why because you guys get emails when someone edits there post??? Or just makes it easy for the mentors

The only problem I keep having is using a see through container witch makes that garbage that kills plants

@garrigan62 More like 3-4 minutes. This change has happened in the last day. Why?

1 Like

I tried to find the darkest containers I could find, and even spray painted the lids. Still get unwanted growth. Once the plants shade the lids it gets better. Just try to shade out the containers as much as possible.

1 Like

Yes I am doing that also but not every thing is getting hot witch causes it as will

Well. I got 10 clones off my purple Marco so a new strain is coming I’m going to pick 5 strains and seed them so I can have my own strains but clones haven’t been on my side lately so I hope they come through I put some in dirt and the rest in rock whoool

look how green this is

3 Likes

@Liljoe the bud candy works pretty good more crystal on the bud that piranha juice no good gonna try voodoo juice

No, it should be 7.

No, it’s been like this for a few days now.

It had nothing to do with you, or any member in particular. It has everything to do with posts being responded to and the responses not making sense after original response is edited. All we have to do is proof read our posts prior to hitting reply button, not that big of a deal.

2 Likes