Hydroponic first grow

Do u think I should throw it just in case???

I use to have my pots on blocks of wood to keep them off the concrete floor. Then I got paranoid they might get wet and hold mildew. I just didnā€™t want to chance ANY reason to harbor mold or mildew.

1 Like

Good morning lostscuba have you thought about making the frame with PVC pipe? Just an idea. Itā€™s a good idea to steer clear of materials that can harbor moisture, mold and bugs. Just my thoughts though.
The new seeds and clones are looking good. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Morning allā€¦ ding ding ding - winner winner @GreenJewels. You have got to just love this community! Thatā€™s a great idea & Iā€™m sure youā€™d prolly had got it sooner or later. Thatā€™s what I need to use to keep my pots of the ground. I had bricks but some 1/2" PVC pipes I could roll them as well.

2 Likes

I love this community too. I couldnā€™t have come this far without this forum. Iā€™m happy to help where I can :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

The jack hair clones blew up well all of em I lost track of 2 seeds canā€™t tell whatā€™s whAt they are town different phenos ones supposed to og and the other hash passion

1 Like

Hereā€™s purple Marco 35 days

2 Likes

Scub youā€™ve got a veg and flower area? Did you diy your lights too??

1 Like

No Iā€™m using t5 light and now 2 600 watt hps in my kitchen and 1000 watt in my closet

My flower room is I nthe washroom I put about 7 plants in there for 12 hours man Iā€™m only in batchlor apartment lime this pic Iā€™m looking across my place

2 Likes

Are you seriousā€¦ wait, wait, wait just a secondā€¦ how the F do you eat with the sun shining in your kitchen or wash clothes with 7 plants in itā€¦ BRO my nickname is LOCO.l, been called crazy since highschoolā€¦ BUT YOU are Nucking Futzā€¦ ROTFLMAO

2 Likes

Lol I wash my clothes down stairs and I eat with them bro I donā€™t mind the light I got a door that closes so I donā€™t have to be in the light but I work around them

week 3 or 4 now but Iā€™m budding like 6 plants and ppl on here say thatā€™s not enough light

My life is weed and itā€™s winter here so I donā€™t go out that much need a tan :sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

Your a trip @Lostscubaā€¦your Canadian but i wont hold that against youā€¦just too funny. My wife thinks Iā€™m crazy with my new indoor adventure & how much time Iā€™m spending, BUT you just saved me big timeā€¦ I showed her your bachelor pad and told her Iā€™m not that crazy after all. Since ALL my plants are in 1 grow roomā€¦lolā€¦your awesome

3 Likes

Lol I smoke too much canā€™t keep up then I gotta go buy weed so I think why not do more so I can have some to last crop to crop but smoke a lot :joy: Iā€™m canadian but Iā€™m in the north small getto town most the time I got Bear mase just in case some one tryā€™s to rob me but now itā€™s considered a fire arm

2 Likes

Bro I gotta go to bed, but this conversation keeps getting better and better. BEAR mase - WHATā€¦small ghetto town in North Canada. WHATā€¦That donā€™t even make sense. There ainā€™t no ghettos in Canada in the snow- well at least thatā€™s what white ass folks in the south think.

1 Like

Haha I seen some fucked up shit yea hit me up sometime

Here it is

Uploading: IMG_3080.JPGā€¦

True og

hash passion they almost look alike

2 Likes