Hydroponic first grow

I gotta make a reflector myself all I got was a cord with big socket

My CMh system is a Digital ballist and Iā€™ve hade same 2bulbs for 7 grows and they still going strong also if you are looking led there are a lot of knowledgeable peeps here the one that I talk to about led is @dbrn32 he will help u build your own will give you all the info u will need let him know what you want to do and he will point you in right direction he helped me build the one I use to veg with

2 Likes

I got the 1000 watt vivosun my mh has been going for a year

Cmh a lot better than mh or hps. They both have significant drop in output even after a few months of running.

1 Like

Ok send me a link Iā€™ll check it summer Iā€™m gonna need more I heard if u mix ur lights up they grow good

I have the 600w ipower light and ballast and its worked good for me my 1st time

Not to confuse you more @Lostscuba but you have probe start & pulse start bulbs to consider as well as the magnetic & electric ballast. Electronic ballasts do not need the starter probe to jump the arc. This is my understanding, ppl will chime in surely. Just throwing it out there.

1 Like

I grabbed 1000 watt bulb the brand is vivosun I got that because I already have one 600 watt and it had never let me down well I got u here do u know the brand rootfarm

I totally for got to show u guys itā€™s been 11 days sense the last public view so hereā€™s the Canadian bubbler doing itā€™s thing doesnā€™t work good for starting or clones but veg I guess it does itā€™s job. Hereā€™s my first hydroponic grown plants clones from my Afghan purple maroc

3 Likes

Root farm the all in one light with legs? I came across it once looking at LEDā€™s. I did t think much of it but donā€™t know anything about it if thatā€™s what your talking g about?? Looks like you have clining down!:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Have u used there nutes before I grabbed some it was on sale

Negativeā€¦ Iā€™ve never ever ventured away from :fox_face: farm! Bud candy one time in an outdoor grow

1 Like

I grab some bud candy couple days before 35 bucks for small container the root farm smells like sensi part a so I think itā€™s same just different name I never used nutes before I started it on my second run this is the third indoor so Iā€™m trying to figure it out thereā€™s so much stuff u know. @Medic58

1 Like

Most of my growing is aquaponics the system i have running now is a 330 gal fish. Tank with a 55 gal swerl filter 150 gal sump tank and a gravel flood and drain grow bed. Ill post some pics this weekend just harverstd all the beats today. I want to try and do a grow in aquaponics this summer

All this is mabe from ibc totes and plastic drums
@lostscuba

2 Likes

For sure I like see pics of others stuff gives you a better idea of whatā€™s up drop a line every ti
E u can

Nice, tag me on the photos if you donā€™t mind, would love to see them.

Taged you in the post of my dyi ibc system

Hey thanks for the tag. ā€¦ was a checkin it outā€¦

You get your root rot sorted out? There was a lot of cross chatter in the thread and I might have glazed over the answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes I sure did gotta put frozen water bottle in it and that stuff finally kicked in the nute for root rot did a water change today found like sand or dirt I donā€™t know how it gets in

5 Likes