Hydrophonics fertilizers

I mixed these three fertilizers together and at a temperature of 25 degrees I am currently growing some marijuana plants hydroponically but with regular fertilizers,:man_facepalming:
Now they are in the late growth period and the plant is almost grown, but unfortunately I have a problem and I do not know where the problem is, please help me if you can.:pray:
And that if you have a fertilizer program with the fertilizers that I have, if you can give it to me, I would be really grateful. We are far from this series of facilities, and if possible, please help us. We love it.

I mixed these three fertilizers together and at a temperature of 25 degrees with a pH of 6.5 and TDS 900, it is now flowing in a bucket of water.

The room temperature is 25 degrees and the humidity in the room is 55%

And the air enters and leaves with two outlet and inlet fans

I also used SMD, LED and metal halide lamps, a combination of three models on top of these.

pH of 6.5 and TDS 900, it is now flowing in a bucket of water.

The room temperature is 25 degrees and the humidity in the room is 55%

And the air enters and leaves with two outlet and inlet fans

Master, with these conditions, what do you think is the problem of my work and what can I do to make my plants grow ?! کنید Please help me, thank you.:pray::pensive:

1 Like

I would imagine you’d want to back off the nitrogen and keep the P and K high or even increase going into flower. I use GH trio the grow micro and grow go down into flower according to the feeding chart they have on their site. I’ve had lots of good results using GH

1 Like

:+1::ok_hand: tanks

1 Like