Hydro-White Queen in TechnaFlora Brand Nutes

Transplanted from solo cup into DWC 3 weeks ago. I purchased a TechnaFlora Starter Kit and plan is to run this one bucket from start to finish using the kit. It has a couple sets of roots now about 10 inches below netpot. pics to follow…

3 Likes

. This is her tonight

8 Likes

Oh so beautiful dude, great job here! I’m impressed @bryan! Keep doing what you’re doing!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

still learning all the time. Last plant I cut, I had fed too many root stimulants and it filled bucket with fine hair roots. Unfortunately, they were so dense that no water could circulate.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching, and learning, and enjoying your successes!

2 Likes

Res changes day in Texas. TF nutes at half strength, ppm 810, ph’d down to 5.6. I have another seed I planted in rockwool same day as white queen. That is her in first picture. 5 inches tall, started budding at 2 weeks. Probably gonna pull her when my blue dream and purple Haze need more room.

. And of course my cowboy cooler for lowering res temp.

3 Likes

. She seems to like TechnaFlora so far. Roots nice white color and doing well. I did add some SM90 To res.

1 Like

res changed today, did add SM90, hydroguard, and microbe brew. Getting a buttload of side shoots and really want to slow her down, so I topped it down 3 nodes.

1 Like

Couldn’t stand it this morning, gave plant major trimming. Was so bushy the bottom wouldn’t ever be getting light. Took off anything tiny or not on main stems. Hope I didn’t screw it up, cuz others are growing same way. Now 5 weeks from sprout, 8 inches tall.

2 Likes

Topped her first on center 6 days ago. Did 4 more yesterday and some lower fans. 9 inches tall now, roots doing well.

3 Likes

Res changes today, super bushy still, will need another trim on lower leaves

. She has been topped 6 times

2 Likes

res change, crewcuts for all.

2 Likes

Well, the TechnaFlora brand of veg nutes was a total success. The roots got too massive and overgrew the 5 gal bucket to the point the res would go dry in 2 days. I moved her to flower area, bigger res, had to switch to GH nutes in larger res, as sample pack will never support this much volume. I spent last month cutting, topping, bending. Anything I could do to keep it smaller I did, cuz no room in flowering. Now it is in flower area, cannot wait to see how it and Blue Dream do when I stop limiting their growth.

1 Like