Hydro nutrient difference with multiplePlants

Those trichomes are looking beautiful

1 Like

Thanks a million! I am filled with anticipation to hit that finish line. Probably 4-6 weeks to harvest I am guessing.

Hoping the trimmings I brewed up today turn out to have some potency to them. Excited to see how it turns out.

If they had some sugar on em, they’ll have a kick. Maybe not much, but it’ll be somethin. :v:

1 Like

Reviews are in, I made peanut butter fudge and they were actually potent! Got some good head and body highs. But… laugh out loud “they taste like a roach dipped in peanut butter “

3 Likes

A frosty shot.

4 Likes

Looking so good, man. :v:

I got the phone lens Graysin recommended and I may be getting the hang of it.

2 Likes

Nice looking trichomes you’ve got there, man. :v: I know it’s hard making the camera focus and not letting the buds wobble on you. Sometimes I have to shut my fans off :rofl:

1 Like

11 weeks since germination

4 Likes

Man look how far Droopy and Matilda have come. :v: impressive turnaround

2 Likes

Ok, I know I asked this before but…… are these sacks?

1 Like

No there are not

2 Likes

Good, thanks for looking. It was hard for me to tell.

11 weeks old today! Well 11 weeks from the time I put them in the AeroGarden

3 Likes

Have patience, have patience, have patience laugh out loud.

They’re starting to smell up the house, the fan leaves are dying off around them. (I think I had some potassium deficiencies) but they are looking fab.

4 Likes

Laugh out loud dang, I look at everyone else’s plants and they’re all neat and trimmed and pretty, but mine looks like she just did the walk of shame after a tequila filled night.

3 Likes

I’ll work on the hair cuts on the next grow. I think I did good enough with keeping them alive and LST and some light trimming.

2 Likes

Everything is really looking wonderful and beautiful

2 Likes

Mine are about a week away from that appearance. It’s not that mine wont get shamefully slutty, they just aren’t that mature yet. :rofl:

1 Like

Dang, my house is smelling like the flower and my wife wants me to harvest it now and take a break before growing more :frowning:

2 Likes

That sucks! Carbon filter? X3 get her off your arse!

2 Likes