Don’t really need help. I just want to vent a bit. My hydro system was going very well except for a couple of mistakes.
- Let my plants veg too long. Not they are up too close to my lights. Sigh. Not much I can do here but ride it out as best I can and super crop the colas that are too close.
- Massive root ball slowed flow of return water to the control res enough to cause a problem. I was using a 800 liter per minute pump to send water to the grow stations via a 3/4" hose. Proved to be too much coming in with passive return 2" PVC line. With massive root ball the “out flow” was to the point I got a small leak near the input hose. Not a problem. Dropped levels a tad and switched over to a 400 LPM pump.
Live an learn I guess. Next grow I already have the corrections to my problems worked out. I will just have to finish up on my Super Lemon Haze and Purple haze plants then make the adjustments.
I used STS to get some pollen from a Purple Haze clone. STS was easy to make and use. I have a ton of pollen pods on the treated plant. Plan is to mix 4:1 with flour and store in small test tubes in the freezer. Thanks to others for sharing their projects.
Growing NEVER gets boring that is for sure!!