Hydro Manifold - Good Times in the Garden State

When I say flush i meant doing a flush with the Fox Farms sledgehammer :grin:

Haven’t done one in flower yet since I’ve been hyper focused on keeping the roots alive, using the sledgehammer totally slipped the mind :scream:

1 Like

After the flush back into the last couple weeks of nutrients :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

I just went in and cleaned off all the curled up, brown, dead leaves. It’s nice to be able to actually get into the tent and all around the plant to work on her :grin:

Didn’t have that luxury last go around…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Overnight visitors…

1 Like

Been busy and still need to get a res change/sledgehammer flush in. :crossed_fingers: early tomorrow morning when the lights come on…

Other than than, whats left of her is developing nicely

7 Likes

Nice job! Looks like your gonna at least get some real nice buds out of it.

Don’t you wish there was a way you could speed up the process short of shopping her down!
Waiting is the hardest part. I am ready to move on to my next but might actually wait till fall. Kinda up in the air on that right now.

Anyways, good luck with the rest of it.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower thank you :blush:

Patience is easily the most difficult part for me! So much that I started up the second tank/tent and will have my hands full for the summer outdoors as well!

Fall is gonna be fantastic this year :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Happy canna day @thedeernad …time flies when you having fun…:tada::tada::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Happy cannaversary deernad hope it’s a well lit one

2 Likes

happy cannaversary brother… much respect

3 Likes

Happy Happy! Hope you have a “highly” productive day!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Started early today doing mothers day things and got the outdoor gang out of the second hydro tent for the day! Lights are about to come on in the main tent and ill be doing a sledgehammer flush and then res change!

5 Likes

4 Likes