Hydro Manifold - Good Times in the Garden State

1 Like

Put 4 gold leafs in the running for outdoor plants, 1 blue dream has sprouted out of the dozen I tried to germinate

2 Likes

Is the BD a sativa? Idk why I’m seeing indica dominant Blue Dreams in my travels. I wanted to run it for yield purposes but indicas are not always my friend :sleepy:

Yes it has to be sativa dominant, I had 3 last summer reach 9 ft with the tallest coming in at 10

1 Like

I might jump on the ilgm ones next time I go shopping. I think they got some autos too which I’m interested in. I know u get the ruderalis in there but still.

Mine were bagseed, from a guy I know that grows mostly indoors and in super soil. They served me well over the last 5 years, but last season they went through the wash and dry by accident and most of them are struggling. I really love the strain though and will be for sure snagging some for next season

3 Likes
2 Likes

Bring on summer

1 Like

I put the plant into my second tank which has feet on it and it for sure impacts the water temperature when the tank is raised off the ground. The other tank needs a good scrubbing, will be doing that today, and then back into that one with the next res change.

Still battling the slime but everyday is one closer to the finish line. Will post some pics of the buds when I get home…

2 Likes

I’m hobbling to the finish line on a calcium/phosphorus issue so I feel it. We still gone get :flight_departure: tho.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice clean tank, brand new SS ball valve and adapters, and 2 brand new airstones to go with it (as well as 2 new ones for the tank with the plant currently). My 2nd trainreck just went into rockwool and is under the starter light, will be going into the netpot and lid tomorrow morning :+1:

8 Likes

Snuck in a flash picture this morning while taking the outdoor plants out of the secondary tent. Roots are still looking like they are winning the fight, the trichs are building, and the buds are for sure fattening. Rws change/today, flush next week, and we’ll go from there!

4 Likes

Here is the next one…

Shes gonna be going in the new tank and lid tomorrow, getting water set out today to dechlorinate. I’ll be splitting up my 2x 320xl’s, one per tent. Reasoning being the stunted plant has a small footprint right now and I think I can get by with one light on her :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You gone flush her next week? From a distance she looks like she could go at least two more before a flush.

3 Likes

Maybe even more than 2…
Maybe 4…
Lots of young pistols…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I concur. I could easily see them doubling in size

3 Likes