Hydro Manifold - Good Times in the Garden State

Its still going…

4 Likes

I removed quite a bit of yuck stuff when running my fingers in the roots

3 Likes

I personally would just ride it out while doing what you can to get her to recover. She’ll probably surprise you and at least make an attempt to recover. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sheesh I hope she pulls through. Just a day with the lid open did this? I agree with Spy. There are at their essence, a weed so she may show up late in the game.

2 Likes

I would finish the plant out…
My roots look like crap mid to end of flower…
No biggie…
Empty everything out and add freash nutrients and water… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I am gonna let it go for sure, but on one light since it has a small footprint right now, and I can get my next plant ready to flower by the time this one finishes :grin:

7 Likes

How high is your water level, compared to the bottom of your net pot?

It was always maintained to be around an inch and a half ish bellow the net pot

3 Likes

Heres the latest scoop. I think she has recovered and has resumed drinking water! Roots are looking a lot more healthy and the trichs are starting to form up. She got stunted for sure, but I’m hopefully she’ll pull through and ill get some decent buds :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Another trainwreck has started and is in my second tent waiting to get big enough to plop in the second tank to start vegging!

5 Likes

I bet those are gonna be some killer size buds! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Let’s go :muscle:t4: good and glad you ain’t give up on her :grin:

2 Likes

lets go…

1 Like

Res change done, getting a little stinky, still some sketch roots but now its more healthy looking stuff than not, just gotta keep on top of the water and she should make it!

3 Likes

Me talking to my girls: if I gotta ride yo a__ like Zorro you’re gonna show me the money :joy:

I wanna post a Jerry McGuire meme here but idk how to do that :persevere:

2 Likes

Just go on Giphy.com and you’ll get it really quick! (hint, use the copy link option) You copy from giphy and you paste it wherever you need it. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Lol yo I work on phones and I literally almost bust out laughing in this is ladies ear. And I have the giphy app on deck.

4 Likes

Here’s a post from our friend @Bulldognuts, explaining a method to do it…

3 Likes

Here’s a update on this, for some reason something changed. When you press and hold you get this instead of the original pic I posted.

Just click on link I circled and will copy link and then you can paste to post. @TheAlchemist

4 Likes