Hydro imbalance causing weird leaves!

Hello. Im having some sort of imbalance. First ti1eme hydro, using connoiosseur line nutes in bloom on autoflower bloom a and b 16ml/g and calmag at 5ml/g. When i balanced it the otqher night, it was 5.8pH and ~800 (after deducting what ny RO bringa it down to) ppm. I just redid it and the ppm is very very low, so maybe they used up whats in there. The ppm came up to 630 after adding base nutes, calmag. Any ideas what could be issue? I was in the hosp3for a few days and about a week ago and i noticed when i came back that yhey were off. My other 2 totes are fine. My other auto was having cal mag issue but i think they are ok. My photos are just beasts. This tote startsd throwing 3 leaved fans and the ph and cal mag were off, but now this. Idk. Loving hydro tho.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410

1 Like

So; please fill this out and be as complete as possible.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

This part. :point_up_2: We can definetly get you on the right track but will need a little more info.

Ok.so im a little further into my grows and i havent checked in…but heres the scoop. Its kinda long post.

That auto from my OP was a weird lil OGKUSH. i pulled it about 10 days ago, dried it and its curing. It never really was a great plant, but it gave me 1.5oz of popcorn buds. Tcheck says 19%, 18 6% and 18.9% from 3 diff places.

Autos are Banana Daddy. First popped out of the rockwool on 2/28. I chopped 1 yesterday and its drying. The other one i started to chop and got tired. Next day the buds were bigger, trichomes still def in the window…leaving it up. Thats the pic of whats left.

They are in 17g tote, 2 of them. (Now a half of one). I used Connoissuer nutes. Grow a and b and bloom a and b. (I like the grow base but wont use the bloom again.) They have been consistently in need of extra cal mag whilw in bloom. Also used supplements Bud Ignitor, Bud Candy, Voodoo juice and flower fuel. pH levels were in range, hovering around 5.8-6.0. PPM during grow stage was 750-900 s at rrsevoir change and when i topped up i added whatever i thought they needed. I was in the hospital for a few days right in transition and my plants got a little off. Autos never fully recovered. Once they bloomed i kept PPM between 950-1250. This is a pic of the roots from the one i chopped. They are reddish bc tbe nutes were dark red.

My EC was around 2 but im not huge w that. Its a setting on my pens, so i monitor it, but all my stuff is in range. (Im getting some new stuff to make my life easier. Im a DIYer and engineer of all things rigged… I know how to grow all things green. I love it. Its my passion…but hydro is certainly teaching me so many new things DAILY!!! My house is filled with growing supplies and plant life. And now…lots of water. Anyway…the plants…) Im growing in an 8x9x8 closet with 2 HLG 600Rspes, 1 HLG 200Rspec, 1 vivosun ts1000 (and 4 Feit 30w bloom bars right under the canopy i will add to the photos in bloom.I also thought about adding pther lights at diff angles. Prob overkill, but ive worked my photos up to 100% at the closest possible level.)

PHOTOS popped 2/28. One is a Runtz and the other is Tropical Funk. Been on 18/6. 2 in a 17g tote (next grow only 1). Theyve been alongside the autos so i dexided to just veg longer and try a scrog (first time. Having trouble bc roots grew together and its now pulling the plant in. Rigged it up tho!) I eventually cut the original scrogging to temove the autos and just rescroggd a few days ago. They have been getting the connoissuer grow a and b, cal mag and monster grow. I am going to use humbolt bloom base and micro along with the flower fuel for bloom.

The other 3 are just seeds im playing with, females, i got a hanful of seeds from ny last crop and threw them in some dirt. No idea what they are. They are in 70/30 cultuvatuon nation and some coast of maine. Been gwtti g same h20 as photos. They are much younger.

So there ya have it. So i think im reasy yo flower. Hows my scrog? They were cropped some fimmed after, the big ones i massaged and bent, but ive filled the screen. Its just getting bigger and bigger. They drink almost their entire amount in a day and a half!!! Its insane. Ive never grew out a plant…i am a little lost as to how to prep for the flip. Ive watched and read plenty but i still cant gauge How much defol and how much bending,? Do i remove the little ones under the canopy? Ive been bending and weaving, tryibg to make this even. How much more will they grow? What should it look like to prepare for blooming in the best environment for them? Any advice or links to help would be nice. Thanks for the help. Sorry so long! More pics in comments.

1 Like

2 Likes