Hydro grow plant suddenly drooped badly. Any help appreciated!

Woke up this morning and she was looking great. An hour later all the sudden she started dropping badly. New to hydro. What could cause this? Did a water change yesterday.
Light quantum 350rspec 18” from plant
Ppm 750
Ph 5.9
Water temp 69
Tent temp 75.8
Humidity 40%
27 gal totes 2 air stones
Strain ILGM super silver haze.

Using gh flora series, along with plant guard(silica), hydro guard, and calimagic.

1 Like

@Noctis420 @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

Did the roots get messed with at all? She looks in shock. Was your water change a big swing in temperature? Hmm Also looks like its thirsty.

No the roots are looking great and no damage to them. And the water temp was around 74 before change and is around 69 now. She looked great at lights out last night and again this morning at lights on. Checked an hour after that and she was dropping badly

1 Like

If I took her out and put in a bucket with just ph’d water to clean the roots would that help?

1 Like

Nah I wouldn’t take it out. Maybe check the ph and ppm again. I’ve only seen plants do this during transplant or if they were dry. :thinking:

Have you ever tried hydro guard. Are you adding any microbes? I’m not familiar with plant guard. Suppose I could go look it up lol

1 Like

Ok I’ll do some more checking from different areas to see if I’m getting the same readings. Also will try a different ph meter to make sure.

1 Like

Nice, check water temps. Im not familiar with this strain but I’m sure it will get through it. The Haze strains can be hard to grow.

1 Like

I have hydroguard and use it with all water changes. Plant guard is like armor si. Just couldn’t find it here so got plant guard instead virtually the same product.

1 Like

What would you recommend for microbes? I have some fish shit that the grow store gave me. Could try it?

1 Like

I see. I don’t add silica until I want the branches to get really tough.

1 Like

I heard that gets added in the mix last I think? I got a few samples from the store online day he said it messes with ph. I use advanced nutrients voodoo juice, piranha and tarantula. If your roots are really white then that’s probably not the problem. When you flip to flower I would add it for the first two weeks probably.

1 Like

Ok that’s what I e thinking too. Which is why I haven’t used it yet.

1 Like

You did write hydro guard up there oops lol

What do you think? @Covertgrower

1 Like

Double checked ph, ppm and temp. Ph is 6. Ppm 750 and water temp has rose a little to 71

1 Like

Damn, is she getting worse? I see people saying a little bit of the wrong bacteria in 70 degree water is all it takes for problems but I grow in that temp and they flourish with the hydro guard.

1 Like

I don’t have a chiller and 70 degrees is pretty normal in the tub. Haven’t had problems till today.

Just keeps drooping.