Hydro deficiency or burn ldk

Hello family trying somthing new prooagated my first plants and trying hydro dwc this is my first deficiency or burn not sure trying to get dialed in bn testing each one little different this one only has really had clonex solution slf and Grow they were at 600 ppm I just raised them up to 1000 at like 3 to 4 weeks from cut anybody have idea what is calcium mag? I’m lost

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Cal mag is readily available by a number of different manufacturers. You should be running it throughout along with silica.

When mixing, silica always first, then cal mag then everything else in your solution.

1 Like

Looks like possible Calcium deficiency but due to lack of Calcium or nutrient lockout due to ph imbalance.
What nutrient program are you using?
What is the temp of your water?
What is ph of your water?

Check my this for reference.

Temp of water is little low high 60s to low 70s Barley I’m growing super lemon haze that I cloned I also have agent orange in propagation but I’m thinking they may be harder to grow because there tough to grow in soil slow grower I have only bn giving them clonex solution and current culture h20 but I have humbolt counties own I have nector of gods and I have pretty much fox farm line up and alot of other nutrients any suggestions on nutrients would be great PH I’ve bn trying to keep around 6.0 ish 5.9 to 6.3 sorry for my Grammer and spellings I have maxi grow two part dry ingredients for like tomatoes but says it’s for hydroponic use idk if I should try that plan was to try dif stuff and see what works best my ppm s are now about 1000 I’m going to reduce them next change I was going off fox farms chart 3rd week 1000 ppm but I’m thinking now it’s to high

1 Like

Thank you for link to grow Bible I have the first to books I need to read more on line

I’d be setting nutes to about 400 to start and set pH at 5.8 for hydro style. Try and keep pH at 5.6 to 5.9 for best results anything more or less lockout some of the nutrients from being uptake. By the plant. Give a nice list of what nutrients u have and someone can throw u a nice mix together. I’ve never use ff nutes so idk. I used GH and jacks as of now.

Super lemon haze ilgm

4 weeks from cut
-hydroponic dwc
-5 gallon bucket
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Aw man realy bro that will be amazing I ordered this technaflora kit when I first planned to do this a year ago forgot I had it bit I havnt heard much good about it now but I’ll get my list together would help even if I’m missing better stuff I’ll get it

1 Like

I have clonex solution slf humbots own micro magnum bloom General hydro grow sensitive cal n fox farms cal mag I have fox farms 12 line up and dry cultivation nation I have roots organic grow n bloom term tea and there hpk gauno I have Most of the nector of gods I have coco cleanse for hydro hydro gaurd from Boniface npk power wash humbolts flower stacker flawless finish then I have great white Orca and mykos also general hydro maxi gro maxi bloom Kool bloom , bud candy fm true organics I have a probiotic inoculants and I also have soil makers compost tea bunch of crap I have a problem my new addiction buying stuff for my new passion get blazed at night and order stuff I thinks going to help me out making best buds ever lol

Also have the 13 gallon I think I stunted her growth all new to hydroponic

Lemon haze orange bud and agent orange
-3 to 4 weeks photo
-Method hydro
-Vessels: 5 gallon and 13 gallon
-PH about 6.3
-PPM/ 1000
-Method used to measure Hanna instruments
-Indoor
-Light system spider farm 2000
-Current Light Schedule 18 and 24
-Temps; Day, Night 50 60s at night 70s day
-Humidity; Day, Night 50 to 60
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size fans no vent at moment bn leaving off
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
-Co2; Yes, No no

-DWC
-Distance of liquid below net pot its 1 inch over bottom
-Temperature of reservoir about 65
-TDS of nutrient solution not sure ppm 1000
-Amount of air to solution 1 large air stone 1 bubbler through drain tube active aqua buckets n 1 current culture 13 gal

First time I’ve actually filled this out hope I’m not confusing

This is drowning the plants (damping off) and should be 1 1/2 to 2" below net pot. Lots of air. It would be helpful to fill in the blanks left in the Support Ticket…

That’s getting cold for cannabis.

How about an exact number?

What size air pump? (GPH)

Ok I just changed all of the buckets out to start fresh I’m now an inch under buckets temp. 64 to 69 I used filtered water I had waiting in jugs I have aactive aqua 8 bucket but I’m using it on 4 active aqua aapa25l I think 12 wat 25L not sure what it means exactly but 8 outlets one goes in drain tube n bubbles large bubbles and other I have the large size round long stones I’m running it on lower I can turn. It up but it’s alot I’m trying to find gallons per hour