Hybrid harvest time

Does anyone have any recommendations on harvest time for a hybrid that is 50/50 %. I typically grow indica dominant strains and harvest with little amber, to avoid being lethargic. I will be using this strain to relax in the evenings, but still be up and moving sometimes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I understand this☝🏻. Different types of strains seem better harvested at different periods. Im looking for advice specifically on a 50/50 hybrid.

1 Like

If this is your goal aim for majority cloudy. All 50/50 hybrids aren’t exactly the same so a generic answer seemed more appropriate. You’d have to grow that same grow a few x’s with different harvest windows to have a solid expectation of what your preference is with that exact combination of genetics. Imho Good luck. It’s a gamble every time for me still lol.

6 Likes

Trichome development is not predictable by Sativa/Indica ratio. Each plant is different even though they came from the same seed batch. You might get some planted at the same time that are ready but seldom :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams you guys rock my socks.

7 Likes

Yep… that’s how it starts :joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’d aim to harvest when all the trichs are cloudy - a little clear and a little amber will creep in, but max cloudy is max potency.

3 Likes

Nature vs Nurture
Take two seeds from one plant and grow them under different conditions and then try to harvest to the same trichrome standard and they may still smoke and taste different.

Take two clones from one plant. The seeds will be different regardless of same conditions vs different. The clones will not.

2 Likes