Hurricane Sally

Help! My area has sustained major damage! Without power(probably for a week or more) and my plants are suffering. My bubble gum sprout is really stretching and I worked so hard to keep the nodes tight. My potforpot white widows just started flowering and now I afraid this may hermie them. Any help please!?

The flowering plants are okay with out light. If you put them by a window for some light during their normal schedule they should be fine.
The seedling is too young to flower, just put it by a window too.

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I’m more concerned with it affecting the yields on the potforpots. And we have to leave because on a well system and no power is no water so my girls wont have any attention for a few days

1 Like

Sorry to hear that be safe!

1 Like

Another way to look at it is even if the plants don’t survive, your investment up to this point is minimal in the scope of an entire grow. You can buy new seeds now and if you’re concerned that the plants have been stressed, just start over.

1 Like

What part of mobile are you in my brother mabye I can help

1 Like

Or Baldwin

2 Likes

We’re back up and running now. Town is still pretty messed up will be a long recovery and clean up process