Hurricane Ida Preparation

I hope everyone in range of Ida is preparing. I built a type of trellis for 6 large 10 ft green crack plants and moved couple WW autos and a skunk#1 out of the weather.

This Hurricane, with bud rot already here early, may take out the outdoor crop along the coast. I hope everyone is prepared or preparing. You can always plant more seeds, so if your in South Mississippi and LA along the coast you may wanna rethink staying to protect a crop, it just ain’t worth it. Get out while u got time.

It’s times like these hurricane winds when those who top and top outdoors regret it, Mary Jane bends in the wind as created. Heavy multiple topped plants break in hurricane wind.

5 Likes

Attention mods, does anyone know why my pics keep posting sideways if I post multiple pics @PurpNGold74

1 Like

ILGM Gorilla Glue

3 Likes

3 Likes

No idea. Seems to be working ok for me.

4 Likes

5 ft 6 inch untopped WW Auto in a 3 gallon pot

2 Likes

Skunk #1

2 Likes

After looking at 6 IlGM super skunk large 7 ft plants I imagine after 3 days of hurricane rain the bud rot I’ve been fighting will most likely take over and kill off my super skunk.

Any strain with high Afghan lineage doesn’t like gulf coast humidity, hurricanes and rain.

Try multiple pics as mine works fine with one. Any multiple pic post goes sideways

I just tilt my phone to the right
Your pics are fine that way :grinning:

3 Likes

:100: Stay safe

2 Likes

Looks fine that way too. I can look around some and see if others are having issues. It’s almost impossible to troubleshoot issues like this unless I can find a large group of users having similar issues.

2 Likes

Try changing the size of the pictures before you post them I had the same problem once myself of the available selections one of them turns sideways. Why I have no idea
I have not posted in awhile let’s see if I have a problem or not

All right way up for me

3 Likes

Just checking in, hoping the worst of your problems are no power and that you are safe. :v:

2 Likes

@Freebud Thanks, I’m good, power is back on. I ran a grow room two days a total of 1400 watts of grow lights and a window AC, 4 inch intake and 6 inch exhaust off my new generator plus my house window AC, fridge freezer and TV.

Flood water has gone down and everything is back to normal for the most part in my area on the coast.

Now the outdoor crop is the problem as all this rain and high humidity with cooler night temps with no wind has created the perfect conditions for Grey Mold and Leaf Septoria and both have reared there ugly heads.

1 Like

Nice pics too!!!

1 Like

Hey that’s great to hear you were prepared and safe.
Sorry bout the outdoor crop but just like you said you can always plant more seeds😊

2 Likes

Good deal bro! Im catchin up around n was just about to ask.

Im at a lost on the pics too.

Get out there and start mold prevention steps. Airflow. Clean surfaces. Defoil bushy ladies. Find a fungicide u trust.

1 Like