Hurricane forecast is whack

This forecast is trrash, hurricane tracking up the northeast, all the way through my state :cry:
All the more reason to start an indoor thing I’m thinking. At least they’re not in flower yet I guess, haha

1 Like

no worries! Cannabis is hurricane proof! Stick 4 stakes in the ground and tie er doon mon! The hail and driving rain will just piss your plant off!

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I have them as secure as they’re gonna get.

1 Like

Hurricanes are bad for indoor as well. With Ike we had no power for a month and with Harvey we had 2ft of water in the house. Hurricanes are just bad all around.

5 Likes

I live on a mountain and have a genny for those issues :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to hit me Tuesday morning and my girls still need tied up

2 Likes

Thursday for me :hot_face:

The rains and stuff we’re getting tonight are a prestorm I think

1 Like

I hope the weather stabilized after this, few weeks till photo flip, need the RH and temps to start to drop lol

Tornado watch here tonight. Nothing yet. I spent a lot of time securing things for nothing.

1 Like

Me too mountain… genny

1 Like

they will be high after the storm fo sho!

Tarnaydas are cool to see on TV , I really feel for people that have their lives blown away though… really disturbing.
Our biggest threat here is a forest fire obviously, but we do get really powerful microbursts here that rip trees down, one actually blew a roof off a house a couple years ago. You could see the whole bathroom, toilet and everything. If the guy was taking a dump he would have been sitting there and the roof and wall would have lifted up and laid next door.

2 Likes

We rarely, if ever get tornados. The microbursts though, they’ve def messed a lot up.

A few years ago everyone around here got a new roof, siding, car payments, or all the above. I got nothing (slate roof, asbestos siding, and a garage). :weary:

2 Likes

You ould have at least got new car payments :laughing:

1 Like