Huricane ready or not

Dorian coming and think it’s time to bring her in!
Need to get her cozy
19mw1|281x500

3 Likes

Don’t want to lose her now.

Week 4 of flower …starting to stack and want stable environment…

2 Likes

So I live in Alaska and what everyone else on the planet calls a hurricane we call Tuesday. We had three back to back events where the wind was blowing over 65mph sustained and a friend and I were testing some autos in his back yard the problem was that the weather had been 60s to high 70s and we are mid flower as they are in some heavy ass totes. The temps have been dropping into the 50’s with those winds and cold rains for almost 10 days. The ladies held up but I don’t have high hopes although they look ok and the temps are creeping back up for the last ten days of our summer here.

Getting my girls ready for the hurricane. Just a reminder if your moving your plants to keep them off the ground encase it floods

5 Likes

Yes I have a grow room and am considering bringing in…they will be dry…Good Luck to you

1 Like

Hunker down there friend…That is my concern is that the wind can really tear up some herb. Mother Nature can be a beast

1 Like

Right now only place I can put them is in my metal shed but better than outside working on moving things inside and off the floor. Good luck and be safe

1 Like

Growers be safe. And good luck with the ladies. Don’t underestimate Mother Nature. And please for the love of all things sticky and green secure everything n one :pray:t5:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, Purp. Hunker down, be safe! :v:

1 Like

Plants can be regrown, make sure you have a plan for yourself. This thing has nothing in its way to slow it down. They’re talking a slowdown once it makes landfall and Harvey showed us how devastating that can be. Best wishes to you and our other Florida growers. It looks like all of yall with get a piece of it.

4 Likes

You’re right about that…Already started with moving things in garage…If it stays as predicted looks like whole state will get it. We will stay here in concrete block house,have plenty of food,water,etc.

2 Likes