Humidity sucks need help😭😭

Whats the best dehumidifier for my grow room with the best energy consumption im in week 3 of flower and dont want to ruin my 3 ilgm gorillas i cant get the humidity lower than 58% i have 2 oscillating fans 6 inch intake and 8 inch exhaust fan im in Australia and the outside humidity has been 90+ as of late i have a dehumidifier in the room set on 45% and just aint getting that any tips, tricks or opinions would be appreciated cheers

I don’t have any specific recommendations, but depending on the size of your grow space I would say that you need to invest in a larger one. I actually have a used one that was about $350.00 new. I traded some of my flower that I grew. It hurts to have to pay that much, but it will hurt a lot more if you end up with mold in your buds. Don’t waste your money on the smaller ones, with 90% humidity they can’t do the job.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking of upgrading my one i brought it last grow and wasn’t really happy with it then i think it cost around 300 im thinking of just going all out and buying a lager one im unsure on my grow space size i will measure it in an hour once the lights turn on and let you know cheers @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Your going to have move more air. 58% is fine.
Cloth or buckets. Soil or not. My comment was based on the limited info. How do the flowers feel ? Lights? size of growing area. A lot of things can interrupt tbe humidity. If you have room and want it lower use your humidifier.

@Maddogg hey one of the guys on here said he bought this one and it brought his rh down and he was happy with it. I saved it on my wish list just in case I need to get one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WHXH1DC/?coliid=ICIGTTOYZGT4X&colid=3EFOQGELIN2Q5&psc=1

2 Likes

58% is at the very top end of what cannabis should flower in. Higher RH is good for building and keeping terpenes but better to be closer to 45% by the time you harvest. I’ve run dehumidifiers right in the grow space which works, but a lot of heat is generated so plan accordingly. Often you only need to bring it down when lights are off as normal ‘day’ will bump temps up and RH down.

2 Likes