Humidity is about 40%

Just got seeds of white widow auto flower couple days ago, i live in very dry area and the humidity in the tent is about 30-40% day/night time. Should i buy humidifier for the tent? The tent size is 48”x24”x60”. Is it matter if i get cheap or nice one? Or what better options i have to increase humidity easily? Thanks !!

40% is okay in flowering, but you want it higher in the veg stage.

1 Like

You should have one cause ur going to need to have ur humidity up around 60-80% for seedlings otherwise you can put a container of water in ur tent that will raise ur humidity until u get a humidifier

1 Like

Water in Bucket, hanging rag, WICKING Evaporation. Swamp cooler, Ice cubes in front of fan.
I can do seedlings in solo cup, on seedling mat, “DOME-COVERED” with clear gal bottomless, gal water bottlle. Clones and seedlings needing more moisture get mist spray on body or inside jug and re-capped.
Seedling mat plastic cover works, also, for creating humidity chamber. Good Growing to you

1 Like

If you buy a humidifier look at the levoit brand. I bought the classic model 300. Works fantastic, and is bluetooth. Lots of power settings to adjust how much humidity you need. You can even set it to cycle on off per your preferred humidity. And they’re not that expensive.

2 Likes

Honeywell has one i can get today, with humidity control, 1.7 Gallon. Should i be okay with that?

Majority of my runs have spent more time in low humidity than high. You will have no problem vegging in lower humidity just pay attention to feed. The lower the humidity the more frequent the watering.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that one, just know my Levoit works great, and is easy to clean.

1 Like

Reptile foggers also work great. Usually top fill, includes an rh meter, most have a hose so can keep outside of tent for space, and usually a lot cheaper.

1 Like