Humidity gsc gg4

Can not get humidity down in ten bought small dehumidifier put in tent didn’t work … now have large dehumidifier in room still can’t get it under 49 percent

2 Likes

49% is fine in flower, just keep air moving across the top of the canopy.

3 Likes

Which dehumidifier worked for you?

2 Likes

I have a 50pt dehumidifier in my area. Meaning it can remove up to 50 pints of water in 24hrs.

3 Likes

40 to 55 percent humidity in flowering stage will be fine. As @AfgVet mentioned keep the air flow moving.
Keep up the good work plants look happy !

3 Likes

Is it normal that all were started at the same time and two of them went into flower the other two still just vegging away there all autoflower gg4 still has not begun to flower but the gsc are 3 weeks in I’m at 6 weeks from seed

2 Likes

Autos do their own thing. I have 4 GDP going. Two on one week, two more the week after. All four look different. The first two, similar but different in height. And of the last two, one is now one full week into flower, the other has zero flower showing, but is getting bigger and the biggest out of the bunch. :man_shrugging: Of the four, 3 flowering started pretty much 4 weeks from seed, the other, just growing and growing. I’m just having fun, letting them do their thing. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes that would be normal most auto’s will start flowering between 4 to 7 weeks from seed. Good luck

You might have had photo seeds by accident