Humidity control in my 2×3 tent

Thank you very much. I appreciate your feedback

Thank you. I definitely appreciate your feedback. Trying to go into flower but I want to make sure everything is dialed in first

That thing is Tiny. My bedroom is 10 x 12. Or my tent is 2×3. How well does it work? Water work well in my room? Not sure the humidity in my room. But my tenant fluctuates between 60- 85

Not tenant. Tent. LOL

Its actually works well if you keep your text tight … I’m in Chicago so it gets really high here an its working well . I didn’t have the cash an in all Honesty I only seen a vary slight difference in the humidity deal. From the time it was high an low . Maybe 8g differences yield…but I’m not growing big . If you have like 6 plants your going to be fine no matter what really… Its when you overthink an try adding crap do you run into problems… :+1:

1 Like

I’m in Washington :frowning: I built my own tent so it’s not airtight that’s for sure. And right now I’ve only got two bushes and my tent. I don’t have room for anything else. After they’re done I might do 4. Thanks again for your help

Does that mean you’re not ventilating your tent at all, no fresh air coming in, no hot air going out? Yes a small dehumidier can work well in a small enclosed space but enclosed spaces with no fresh air is not good for plants. A small dehumidifier is not going to work for someone with very humid incoming air for ventilation, won’t be able to keep up.

1 Like

I Jimmy rigged a 6 inch clip on fan to a tube that’s pushing air into the tent. Then I have a 12 in oscillating fan inside the tent that’s not oscillating. Then I have 6 inch clip on fan sitting on top of the tent pulling air out

No I have fresh air intake & out … is still a vary small area… mine keeps up just fine.

2 Likes

I hope to get mine tomorrow :slight_smile: hopefully it’ll bring down the humidity just enough. Thank you again for all your help