Humidifiers not doing it

Can anyone point me to direction of a humidifier that can bring my rm 12x4 total up im not doing well with it run constantly have water in bowls spray daily ugh winters hard

1 Like

I use this for larger areas. It’s overkill for a 12x4, but you can always run it on low. One of the benefits is that it is a wicking, evaporative humidifier, so you won’t get that white mineral dust all over your grow space like you would with an ultrasonic humidifier.

I run 2 of these in my house during winter.

2 Likes

Thank you

Hi @MidwestGuy .Do u use this humidifier in lung room?. I have a humidifier in each tent, but sometimes doesn’t keep up. 2 gal. each.

1 Like

I just run a small humidifier in the tent when necessary. One of these works great in a 4x4, though it only holds a gallon and needs refilled daily when the air is really dry.

https://smile.amazon.com/Honeywell-oneywell-Moisture-Humidifier-Shut-Off/dp/B00TUC3SGW?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

1 Like

Moved to grow support. Looks like you are covered.

My favorite humidifier and it can be controlled remotely.

This is the unit i use its a whole house humidifier covers 2000sqft it works very well my entire hpuse was at 25%rh yesterday and im now sitting at 43% and will be at 50% within a few hours i have it set-up in the lung room
AIRCARE Space-Saver Evaporative Whole House Humidifier (2,300 sq ft) https://a.co/d/5YgFvsu

1 Like

@LiesGrows i have this unit in each tent, but have to fill a lot. 2.5 liters only.

This is the unit i started with in the lung room.
Did not get the rh up enough. Supposed to be for house.

Now i may have to try the one you have.

1 Like

Thats crazy cause that one has a higher rated sqft coverage than mine and my unit holds 5 gallons i use tap water and add a water softner solution i typically set it to 55% and it usually has my tent up to the 50rh range within a day or two

2 Likes

I can’t remember having this problem last year. Oh well. We shall see.

1 Like

I think with most of the US hitting extreme colds this year its alot dryer in general every where i dont remember having this low of a humidity problem last year ive hit as low as 16rh in my house this winter running the heater all the time because of the cold dosnt help any also lol

1 Like