Humic Acids Man Continued

By far the most interesting and useful info I have read on here! Soil science is moving in leaps and bounds these days. SO happy to see this! I think the synthetic “live for today” approach of yesterday will soon be behind us in agriculture. We’ve learned that it just doesn’t work and a perpetual cycle that is more kinetic is SO much better! Nature knows what it is doing!

Your soil blend sound fascinating! Best of luck on it!!! Can’t wait to hear more on it!!!

Not long ago I started a Humic Acid post that kind of faded out. This is where I was hoping it would go! Glad I found this! Definitely watching this one!

So in my post I brought up the fact that you can buy a much larger volume for a less:

I’ve found with a lot of products that specializing in a certain niche, say cannabis for this example, the price gets jacked way, way up:

My point is, think outside of the box, research your products and look for a cheaper alternative. I use this bulk Humic Acid on house plants, landscaping plants and my lawn. I live by this stuff for SO many reasons and reading the above I have learned even more uses for it! Love it!!!

2 Likes

I have been using a Fulvic acid product called Mr. Fulvic for a while now. It’s fulvic acid mixed with amino and other acid compounds. While it’s pretty difficult to pinpoint which additives are doing what for your grow, the product is well-reviewed, and barring false advertising, has great stuff in it. I was just wondering if anyone else has experience using Mr. Fulvic, or has read anything that might be helpful. I ask because I do not see it mentioned as a good additive for teas, and was wondering if there might be a reason. I add it into my tank with my regular nutes for every watering, as well as my brew… Seems to give the plants a boost.

1 Like