Humbled and honored first grow

Four Amnesia clones . I will be making the best one a mother plant . The other 3 will be gifts in the spring.

3 Likes

Amnesia clone mothers ,was getting too big.

![image|666x500]

4 Likes

What do you feed your mother plant so they stay healthy, but they don’t get too big?

My mothers are clones from a flowering amnesia plants. So they can take full nutrients They basically get the leftovers from my current grow . Still learning how to keep them small ( cutting them back , cutting roots back , and small pots ) @Hellraiser is helping me with that.

2 Likes

After cutting my mothers back , I now have room for my lavender plant

4 Likes

Mr :cool: that’s looking awe… How many clones you took from them mamas…inquisitive minds want to know…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I wish , I just cut them back . I need another tent LOL

1 Like

Vertical growth is over rated, pulling all of them down flat. Mother’s in their 12 week of Veg

2 Likes

2 Likes

This last harvest is costing me money. I’m saving money on weed ,but I’m eating all of the snack food in the house and then fall asleep for a hour WTF

5 Likes

No shit…have to deal with it…thank god I’m not alone,…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

same here lol, just harvested my critical bilbo and green crack x silver haze about a month ago. How’s yours smoking?

1 Like

@rookiegrower, I don’t know if it’s just me , but it’s getting smoother by the day . It’s not the gas , I normally buy . But it’s full of fruity flavor, with a hint of glue. This run is definitely medication . My next run is Meds so I better stock up on snack food. Holy Punch, and Blue Cheese. Expecting that dank stank with a couch lock knock out punch .Flipping Tuesday

7 Likes

same here, it must be curing nicely. Your plants look amazing and healthy. I just flipped Gelato and another critical bilbo to flower, the critical is definitely my couch lock strain and the green crack is my wake and bake. I feel ya, this is for sure some of the best medication I’ve had.

2 Likes

Looking fabulous @KoolHandLuke

Buy some healthy snacks like apples, prunes, peanuts :peanuts: , et cetera, and snack on those instead.

1 Like

@Big123, so cinnamon raisin cookies and Reesie cups don’t count LOL

2 Likes