Humbled and honored first grow

@OlyBoy98503 LOL , winter is coming

1 Like

The man Brother :clap:

1 Like

What size pots do you recommend for white widow autos?

That’s a bit of an open question, as it depends a lot on the size of the plant you want, and the medium you’re going to use.

Congrats on the harvest! Tight nugs looking frosty. Thats a very good amount of premium nugs. Enjoy you earned it

1 Like

Congratulations on your wall of jars!

1 Like

Hey just wanted to congratulate you on a successful harvest. I am also in ill a noise.
Started some plants out doors and had to bring them in the garage. Snowed last night and putting the finishing touches on the closet.
Last 2 plants have a month or so. They were planted late and really didn’t know what the hell I was doing. Been here for a few weeks. Sucking up as much knowledge as possible before starting the first true indoor grow. Thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

I have the door for this but need to cut another vent. Finished the “box inside the box” yesterday.
Will be starting auto flowers soon and will be a trial run for when the weather turns.

4 Likes

Coco and I want to maximize the yield. Lighting and space is not an issues. A buddy just brought me 3 more 600w gas lamps. Total of 3000w I have available. Here are the babies. 2 of them had a bad ph that I believe I fixed

Everything is in coco and perlite. Except the bigger plant in the back. She is wedding cake x guava dog aka boysenberry creme brûlée

1 Like

@KoolHandLuke absolutely crushed it! Congrats man, you earned every gram of that with the quick decisions. Definitely taking some notes and following future grows!

1 Like

Then I would follow the plans for high-frequency fertigation laid out at cocoforcannabis dot com. You don’t need or want a large container in that situation. A 2 gallon pot can support a surprisingly large plant in coco, if you’re watering 4-5 times per day.

Harvest congratulations :heart::partying_face::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Congrats bro!!! that’s one hell of a haul. Mine has about 2 weeks left until harvest and then I’ll share some of my pics.

1 Like

I’m still concerned about bad ph. It all started from the start. I didn’t buffer properly. I believe it’s time to transplant. Hope it helps!!

You know I re read this AFTER I went and got 3 gallon bags. I think I may just throw an auto in one and exchange the rest at the local hydro store. Keystone is thank you bunches for insight

Question I was told to raise my lights to make plants stretch. I kind of feel like that’s contradicting what this aptus facilitator is for that I use once a week. Please reach back out to me.
Thanks in advance.

Do you want longer internodes?

I reckon I’m asking for expert advice! Is what I want is quality. Main goal. Check this out. Had a heat issue and a buddy brought 3 of these 600w mh/hps huge temp difference. Only got one up so far. Time to make some bho and feed these girls. Please tell me about the internodes and what difference is. Thanks very much.

Man I think I upped my ppms to fast. Tacoing leaves and I found a couple brown spots on leaves!! Went from about 700 to about 800ppm. Oops

@Weddingcake1983 . My run off ppm in veg is about 3000-4000 ppm ,organics are much different . Add a link to your grow log . I would like to follow.