Patients, looks like you will be stacked for awhile once its done! :grin:

4 Likes

I agree with Chasworks…that’s going to be a proper harvest…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Looking great, what week of flower?

1 Like

@Big123 , Flipped about 7 weeks ago, looks like 3 to 4 weeks to go

1 Like

Do breeders start their count after flipping or after first signs of flowers. I flipped on Sept 1 , flowers started Sept 10

2 Likes

For indoor, I believe you start counting at the flip, @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower, is that correct?

2 Likes

Breeder says 50-55 days ,(I’m at 47 ) dude I see another 3-4 weeks

1 Like

Until the first site of pistils. Usually is around 1.5-2week mark.

3 Likes

I admire your patience.

Most of my “mistakes” on my first grow were due to not waiting long enough. Maybe it was because it was my first grow, I didn’t know what I was looking for/looking at, and I didn’t know what I didn’t know (some lessons you can only learn by going through the process).

I think you also know how to ask the right questions.

Your plants look terrific. I can’t wait to see how they do over the next few weeks.

1 Like

@OlyBoy98503, I’m walking a thin line . I’m still feeding organics heavy, 2 HLG 260 rspec xl and a 1000W HPS (for heat )in a 4x4 tent. Temps in the day is 75F @ 30rh .At night 50F @ 45rh ( which isn’t good but that is the best I can do) Smell is alarmingly loud . Holding off on a flush till the last week . Planing on doing a ice water flush . Not to clean salts ,but to let them know the end is coming. Hoping to gain some mass in the last 3-4 weeks.

1 Like

Thank you, that puts them around day 38 of flower, 2-3 more weeks, indeed :heart::peace_symbol::partying_face:

3 Likes

I start counting the day I flip. I should treat them all like autos. I start their count when I see white pistols. That ways gets me closer to what the breeder says. :grin:

1 Like

Is this a healthy look, do I have to adjust something

4 Likes

@Cannabian , @Covertgrower, shouldn’t my buds be greener. Are they getting too much light

Well I dont know? Looks like pretty good weed ya have there? Check the trichomes… when they are done… cut er doon!

1 Like

They do turn a little color, if with high intensity led, it’s difficult to see what your eye sees unless you turn the fixture down for photos. The camera makes them look more yellow. Something I noticed in my own pictures.

The color is pretty close to the picture.light green leaves with amber trichomes on them .the buds are turning tan in color ,with half clear and cloudy trichomes. I was thinking the buds should be more green. I’m in the Midwest and I’m getting 30 degree temps swings from night to day .70-75F days ( with the help of a Hps ) 40-50F nights. Running a green house heater at night . It gives me around a + 10F. I’m looking for cloudy with 1/4 amber, so I was thinking another week or two. I’m just checking on their health,

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

giphy (6)