Humbled and honored first grow

Look what the mail lady dropped off . Free stuff from Xtreme and a bottle of Apera 3M KCL

5 Likes

@KoolHandLuke great job with the transplant, like a catapult for flowering, looks fantastic :heart::rocket:

1 Like

@Big123 Amazing what they can do in 6 days

8 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Job well done…those girls did not skip a beat…your efforts will be rewarded greatly… :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

My girls look happy. Temp is 70F - 55rh and flowering is happening

9 Likes

15 gal grow pots are great . My back loves watering once a week (every 4 days isn’t exactly once a week but close)

2 Likes

722d90f30620443b3b4acfdb00f2f28e

2 Likes

Love it, just love it…that’s awe going… Keep at it…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow thank you, I wasn’t expecting this type of growth in the first week of flower

1 Like

These plants will never stop to amaze you…especially if you do things right…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Cannabian @Hellraiser if I add a 1000W HPS in my tent in late flower as supplemental lighting. Will this be too much light. I was hoping it would add heat and lower the rh

Lining up my next grow , looked in my seed cabinet. I’m going with Blue cheese ,and Holy Punch. Big yield couch lock Meds.

2 Likes

If you have the height so as not to burn your plants I see only good things for sure. A 1000 watt hps will dramatically increase the heat as far as RH is concerned, that will boil down to transpiration rates and how well and often you ventilate.

1 Like

@Cannabian I have a 390 cfm Exhaust carbon filter and I think it’s a 250 cfm intake. Everything is dialed down right now

1 Like

I don’t know how cold the up coming November nights are going to be.

Today marks the first day of week 2 of flower. Temps are 70F days ,low 50’sF at night. Dehumidifier is set to 55rh. For a small unit my numbers are really good. I have 2 -6” fans coming today, and a thermo pro TP 65A wireless temp and humidity device. The girls are still stretching. I hope they don’t get carried away.

9 Likes

Your plants look great, should get some nice yields. Well done @KoolHandLuke

1 Like

Ladies are thriving, good work sir!

1 Like

great job man. Quick question on the humidifier. Are you using the actual humidifier to set the RH or is it hooked up to another device like an inkbird? I need a different humidifier as mine is digital and doesn’t work with my inkbird controller. Thanks, awesome looking grow