Humbled and honored first grow

Watering them less at onetime may help keep humidity down…

2 Likes

The first time my girls looked happy in the last three weeks,

7 Likes

2 Likes

@Big123 I have a question, I noticed you grow in large grow bags . Should I change the way I water in large grow bags. I normally water till run off. Weighing bags is going to be a no go. How do you water your plants?

Yes, water them less as they grow into bigger bag, larger containers hold more moisture, for longer.

1 Like

4th day at 80rh I just put the humidifier in the tent

2 Likes

Looking good Luke…what humidifier did you go with?

@rookiegrower, I got the dehumidifier set at 65rh

ohhhhh gotcha. I just installed a cool mist humidifier. Girls seem to like it, esp the little ones that don’t drink from the soil great at this point. Your girls look amazing, can’t wait to see the harvest man.

1 Like

@rookiegrower This is what I have , I could do better , but they are working for me so far

1 Like

Me too ,I’m in my first week of flower. 9-11 more weeks

Maybe right isn’t good enough anymore

Apera AI311

4 Likes

dang dude, thats some serious set up. Amazon?

1 Like

Yes , I got it off Amazon

2 Likes

Healthy roots happy plant

7 Likes

Hey man, question. Are you doing a veg tent and a separate flower tent? Just curious because I just decided to do this and ordered all the gear last night. Wife is being awesome and letting me use her air conditioned closet to veg in. I’ll flower in my current tent here in a month or so. Thoughts?

1 Like

@rookiegrower Using a basement closet for my clones right now ,but I will be buying a 2x4x5 for veg

1 Like

11 weeks and 2 days . temps 73F ,60rh. First week of flower . All is good

6 Likes

The stretch has started,I have the lights at full blast around 12” away . I have to keep a close eye on it because they are growing 2-3” a day

5 Likes

Wow i was very behind…

None. The more organic you go the better. Helps with flavors and eases the grow alot in my eyes. Transitioning from bottles to organic midgrow is a pain in the ass. But if done correctly your yield should rise, terps increase, and it should make the grow considerably easier. I know im hella late. But had to type this :joy:

Female hairs.

Looking damn good tho now. Great work on the transplant

2 Likes