Hullo, been a while. New Grow

Decided to purchase a adult plant in soil from a local. $50 for it. After reading many negative reviews of transferring a soil rooted adult plant to hydroponics (dws) I decided to do it anyways.
It was iffy for a while, but…

3 Likes

@Gruid WHOA! I am impressed, the roots look pretty clean of soil and a nice color to them… I am curious to see if this will work

4 Likes

I worked hard at keeping as much rootball as possible, soaked it in water and flushed until most soil was gone.
I opened up spaces kn my basket to allow the rootball to inpart hang out the bottom into the water
Added some rooting enzyme to a weak nute mix, and prayed a lot.

2 Likes

I was informed upon purchase that the strain is Boston Creme. Lol, I cannot verify this but he had no reason to lie.
I am not finding any info as far as temp or humidity preferences for this strain.
I am keeping it at around 50% and 80f this caries a bit but is average.
If anyone is familiar please advise?
Thanx in advance.

Good job getting those roots going again. Hope she recovers and produces well for you.

1 Like

So far Lucritia is recovering nicely and goinf strong. Have had her on 12/12 for about 1wk and she is flowering from everywhere.

2 Likes

Recovery continues.
Still hoping to hear from anyone who is familiar with “Boston Creme” strain. Unknown genetic source.

1 Like

Going strong. If only I could put that smell in a candle!

2 Likes

She has rebounded nicely! Great save/work!

2 Likes

About 4 weeks into reflower and going strong.

3 Likes

I am surprised how much that plant has recovered from when you got it.

2 Likes

Thank you, I am so very proud of her as I expected her to fail also.

2 Likes

In last couple weeks of flower, wk 7 by when recovery started.
Open to some opinion tho

2 Likes

Jr Inspector Loki is learning his trade

1 Like

Ok, harvested today.

Should have photo the rootball, sorry.
Rootball was basketball sized in water, fist size in grow rocks.
Will shoot some final shots of the dry results

1 Like