https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/uploads/short-url/zQSCC8zrVl6Q6V37rz2MK0u0URJ.jpeg

Community please help…What this heck is this peachfuzz I found today on 2 flowering (week 6) plants today. Is this bud rot or mold that I’ve heard about. Is this treatable or is this plant a goner ? ose this after all I went thru getting here.

1 Like

That is mold and you need to remove it (carefully) to reduce spores being released. Remove all affected plant material and spray down with 50/50 peroxide/distilled water.

Humidity is too high and not enough airflow. This will only get worse and you will lose your crop if you don’t attend to it.

7 Likes

Not a good thing to see. @Myfriendis410 got you covered 100%., you got to get some air flowing.

3 Likes

Could you please clarify…so I have to remove these buds…Do I have to discard the buds with mold on them, or will they be useable once treated with the 50/50 spray mix ? Or is the spray mix for the rest of the plant once the moldy bids have been removed and/or discarded ? I Know very little about this as it just popped up and have no prior experience with this.

1 Like

Remove the affected flowers. Be careful not to spread spores. Wash the rest of the plant. Increase airflow and decrease humidity.

3 Likes

No, moldy buds are no good. Trash.

4 Likes