HPS or LED for Flowering

Sorry, I stopped at the first seller on Amazon and they are showing the draw at 132 watts. I looked further and they are showing the specs for Mars 300w. Your meter doesn’t lie. The draw should be 265 watts for the Mars 600w. That’s about the same as my Chinese 600w lights from Amazon.

1 Like

I actually have the king plus 900 watt double chips sorry My head was somewhere else

Yeah I don’t trust these amazon lights that much. So I got the meter to iron out any issues on how many “watts” are actually being used.

1 Like

I am using A 600w led it has a veg-bloom cycle switch, Do you run it only on bloom once they start to grow hairs or do you run both for budding?? help"

I wouldn’t trust the wattage listed and would run the full amount of power the whole time. IMO.

2 Likes

it definately puts out more light and heat with both on" would you be running cfl’s also? and are there a certain type that is better? I found some that say natural daylight"

I have the knigplus 600w double chips LED and it seems to be growing things quite well while in Veg. I did however just place an order with HLG for 2 new lights. Mine is listed as full spectrum.

1 Like